Ousmane Dembélé

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He wouldn't perform anywhere. He doesn't have the brain to succeed.

I think he has the brain now. He makes very intelligent passes these days. Obviously not De Bruyne level but a shrewd player, especially for a winger.

This season it seems that we have finally converted him into a Barca-type forward. He knows where to pass and how to move. It would be almost a pity to lose him now after this progress

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Dude, make up your mind... Those two assists were class, and can't really fault him for getting sloppy in the final 25 minutes, the game was done by then...

feggydinho

I think he has the brain now. He makes very intelligent passes these days. Obviously not De Bruyne level but a shrewd player, especially for a winger.

This season it seems that we have finally converted him into a Barca-type forward. He knows where to pass and how to move. It would be almost a pity to lose him now after this progress

You can clearly see maturity in his game, he tracks back, and not always looking to take on players needlessly plus he has a good eye for through balls

malvolio

Not convinced by him. Still some dumb decisions in the second half.

BerkeleyBernie

Dembele is at his best when playing with a dynamic team that keeps moving, making runs and passing quickly. This game was far more fluid, maybe the most fluid since Xavi took over. The absence of FdJ may have had something to do with that. Also, Osasuna did not press.

FinBarcelonafan

It's pretty amazing how often he ****s up easy situation but then comes up with world class move or pass. Bipolar player. Mess up with your mind.

So much bad but a lot of good too

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I wonder where he goes.
I remember in January it was rumoured PSG and Chelsea wanted him, even has offers from those clubs.
Chelsea now out of the race for sure, and PSG might have a totally new management and new regime might have no interest in him.
Newcastle had interest before, but will be big step back for him.
Manu could make most sense if he leaves, but I think he will have to reconsider his options if PSG backtrack from their interest

Birdy

I wonder where he goes.
I remember in January it was rumoured PSG and Chelsea wanted him, even has offers from those clubs.
Chelsea now out of the race for sure, and PSG might have a totally new management and new regime might have no interest in him.
Manu could make most sense if he leaves, but I think he will have to reconsider his options if PSG backtrack from their interest

NOWHERE!
He stays put here...
He knows that Xavi adores him, and the football he is building suits him a lot.
After his great performances this term, Allemany and Sissoko will talk again, the positions will come closer, and there will be a compromise
(no haaland, means no one will be getting the silly 30m/season that infuriated Sissoko)

feggydinho

I wonder where he goes.

Yeah, but i dont see PSG backtracking, Mbappe is leaving, and Di Maria is probably gone, plus he'll be free. He's literally the best free forward signing they can make this summer

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, but i dont see PSG backtracking, Mbappe is leaving, and Di Maria is probably gone, plus he'll be free. He's literally the best free forward signing they can make this summer

True. They will throw desperate money at him. Similar to Wijnaldum. Double down everything Barca offers.

Home of Barca Fans