Ousmane Dembélé

akaranzo

I mean Gnabry's right in the sense that, at their best Dembele is a much more multi-dimensional player than Mbappe. Mbappe is just a pacey counter attack merchant. That's why we got Dembele over him too, Mbappe would never work well in a possession-oriented side.

jamrock

I mean Gnabry's right in the sense that, at their best Dembele is a much more multi-dimensional player than Mbappe. Mbappe is just a pacey counter attack merchant. That's why we got Dembele over him too, Mbappe would never work well in a possession-oriented side.

Neither does dembele

JamDav1982

Mbappe will got to Real and smash it in a team that dominates ball in most matches in way Dembele never could.

The best Barca sides were always the best in world on the counter attack anyway. Peps 2009 and 2012 were best in world when decided to break and in 2015. All top sides need that.

Birdy

You don't need Gnabry to tell you that

Tuchel has said already that Dembele is the best natural talent he has even coached.

But even that's not enough for BF 'scientists'. A few here have even claimed he is not good at dribbling.
That's how objective their assessment of football is

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You don't need Gnabry to tell you that

Tuchel has said already that Dembele is the best natural talent he has even coached.

But even that's not enough for BF 'scientists'. A few here have even claimed he is not good at dribbling.
That's how objective their assessment of football is

Well dribbling is a fairly broad term, I think his dribbling is incredibly inconsistent and only effective in particular situations compared to lets say someone with better ball control eg Messi

Secondly natural talent alone isn't enough to be a successful a football player and that's kind of his issue, him not being professional enough, mid-low tier coaches during his development and several long term injuries has really set him back. We just need to look at someone like hatem ben arfa who was amazingly talented but wasted it.

For me his biggest issue is the reading of the game, he just doesnt know what to do and when to do it and a big part of the lack of development in that area is due to factors mentioned above. I've already said for the money we will not be able to replace him, but like you id rather him leave if we're going to be appointing more mediocre mangers instead of lets say a Ten Hag

JohnN

We are praising Dembmele??? Better than Mbapee??? I Must've missed some clutch moment in training or something.

Mateka

Newcastle United face competition from Juventus in their attempts to lure France forward Ousmane Dembele to the North East from Barcelona after the 24-year-old's agent contacted both clubs about a potential move. (Sport - in Spanish)

Raketa10

Barca know that the winger wants to continue, but that his agent is brainwashing him, assuring him that leaving Barca would be the best because elsewhere he would earn more money. [md]

How can you brainwash someone who has no brain? :thinking: Joking aside this can't be true, when Demebele wants something he will get it regardless of the consequences. He already showed that when he was leaving Borussia and Rennes. If he wants to stay he will stay. This claim about his agent is a pure bullshit.

Last edited:

Messigician

Barca know that the winger wants to continue, but that his agent is brainwashing him, assuring him that leaving Barca would be the best because elsewhere he would earn more money. [md]

How can you brainwash someone who has no brain? :thinking: Joking aside this can't be true, when Demebele wants something he will get it regardless of the consequences. He already showed that when he was leaving Borussia and Rennes. If he wants to stay he will stay. This claim about his agent is a pure bullshit.

Brainwashing fc

Home of Barca Fans