Ousmane Dembélé

BarcaOG

Banned
Yeah Dembele is going to costs us top 4 , not the retirement home we have as our backline.

well said

i still havent heard a single, evidence-based, objective reason why Dembele is so crucial to our making top 4. especially given his 0 league goals so far :lol:

the group of posters here who wants the club to humiliate itself and let bum players order it around somehow think Dembele is going to drop braces and assists every game until the end of the season and in so doing help us clinch 4.

in other words: the dembele group, headed by Luft, think that Dembele will do more for the club, after so many injuries and at the end of his contract, with no prospect of continuing here, in the next 4 months than he has done in 5 years

its so fanciful and detached from reality as to be either laughable or sad

iniestaGOAT

well said

i still havent heard a single, evidence-based, objective reason why Dembele is so crucial to our making top 4. especially given his 0 league goals so far :lol:

the group of posters here who wants the club to humiliate itself and let bum players order it around somehow think Dembele is going to drop braces and assists every game until the end of the season and in so doing help us clinch 4.

in other words: the dembele group, headed by Luft, think that Dembele will do more for the club, after so many injuries and at the end of his contract, with no prospect of continuing here, in the next 4 months than he has done in 5 years

Lol 0 league Goals. Pathetic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
well said

I am not heading any group, I have stated it so many times it is a differences of priorities and belief that playing him is better than not given our limited options, not costing top 4 or not.

Learn to respect different opinions please.

feggydinho

well said

The answer is very simple, he has created the most chances in all the 90-minute games he has played with us this season and more chances-created translates to a higher probability of scoring goals- and winning games. His 25-minute cameo in the 2 CL matches also transformed the games as we were more fluid and he was also creating chances and dropping dangerous balls, you can re-watch those games again and you'd see what I'm saying. With all these, he's easily our most creative forward currently though it's not like he's indispensable, all I'm saying is that we'll need our best players in the second half of the season to go far in Europa and achieve a strong position in the title race. Dembele is also bad at finishing so I hope we look out for that when scouting for his replacement.

Last edited:

Messigician

Ousmane Dembele's agent is in Barcelona to speak with the club. The goal is for him to leave now. It would leave enough room in the salary limit to register Alvaro Morata.

? @mundodeportivo

Great news

Except for Morata part

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ousmane Dembele's agent is in Barcelona to speak with the club. The goal is for him to leave now.

E5_OdsXWYAE-Wxx.jpg

It would leave enough room in the salary limit to register Alvaro Morata.

09c215c9219d02c6c80a0fb639d75317.jpg

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
[@elchiringuitotv] | Moussa Sissoko, the agent of Ousmane Demb?l?, received a call from “Leonardo PSG” while he landed in Barcelona.

FKCNSLAXIAMh8ul

Do you guys think it's real or Moussa 'staged' the call?

fergus90

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
[@elchiringuitotv] | Moussa Sissoko, the agent of Ousmane Demb?l?, received a call from “Leonardo PSG” while he landed in Barcelona.

FKCNSLAXIAMh8ul

Do you guys think it's real or Moussa 'staged' the call?

Definitely staged. Probably his mum calling.

Home of Barca Fans