Ousmane Dembélé

cro-man

Its maybe better this way. Who knows what will happen with him. If his injuries doesnt stop we can say we dodged a bullet. Also you never know how long he will stay professional and be eager enough to do what needs to be done to succeed at this lv.

Raketa10

To be fair who gives a fuck about this idiot. If he doesn't want to renew he can remain on stands until June. I wouldn't give him a minute of playing time. Fucking ungrateful moron who spent half of his carer with Barca injured. Unfortunately all of our 3 big signings (Griezmann, Coutinho and Demebele) will end up as total flops. Every time I see that miss against Lpool I wonder what would have happened if literally anyone else took that shot.

Last edited:

jamrock

He clearly won't renew and putting him in the stands probably means nothing to him, that's where he has been for over half his time here, it won't be anything new for him lol.

If he was a younster it would matter more, just play him if he can help us get 4th, I'd take it.

Raketa10

He clearly won't renew and putting him in the stands probably means nothing to him, that's where he has been for over half his time here, it won't be anything new for him lol.

If he was a younster it would matter more, just play him if he can help us get 4th, I'd take it.

I am sure we can be 4th even without this clown. If he refuses to renew I would try to offload him in January. It's better to get anything than let him leave for free.

Some of you need to realize that he will be rusty as it gets when he returns in November so he will need additional 2 months to get in shape. Why would we spent that much time on someone who will leave in 6 months? In addition to that he never contributed much. Even when he was in shape he performed well in 1 out of 5 games. It's not like he is someone you can rely on.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
I am sure we can be 4th even without this clown. If he refuses to renew I would try to offload him in January. It's better to get anything than let him leave for free.

not playing him, only benefits him... with his injury record its better for him to not play.
I'd rather try utilise him for the benefit of the team.

jamrock

That's a better idea though I doubt anyone will pay for him in January and even if they do it may be a club he doesn't want to play for, so he will just wait it out.

I figured he wouldn't renew a few seasons ago, it's a new tactic players are using now a days, makes sense from their prospective tbh, you hold all the cards in your hand, can either renew or get a huge sign on bonus else where.

Raketa10

That's a better idea though I doubt anyone will pay for him in January and even if they do it may be a club he doesn't want to play for, so he will just wait it out.

I figured he wouldn't renew a few seasons ago, it's a new tactic players are using now a days, makes sense from their prospective tbh, you hold all the cards in your hand, can either renew or get a huge sign on bonus else where.

Well, that's legit tactics for someone like Mbappe or some other top level players but in Dembele's case he might end up playing for Rennes if he gets injured again. Imagine if he tears his hamstring once again during the next 6 months. No one sane will offer him anything near that amount.

Last edited:

feggydinho

Why would any top club compete for this idiot? He is a turnover machine who is either injured or missing sitters. In addition to that 15 mil salary is quite high for someone like him.

lol, I don't think that's how it works. Many players are overpaid, like Martial, Sane, Isco and others are earning massively, even more than Benzema, so it's all about negotiations, just like we would do for our own jobs. For Dembouz, he's young and still got hype, plus he's coming for free. With what he's asking for, the total investment in him would be 30m for a new club since they're not paying for any transfer fee and just catering for his wages, so they'll be willing to gamble on him and see if they can get his hyped form back. However, It'll be painful for us since we overpaid for him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans