Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

I'm starting to think multiple people working with Real Madrid that also work for international country clubs too and put stuff in their drinks to make it easier to get injured. I don't care if this sounds pure paranoia but it's not exactly impossible something like this is true.

It is pure paranoia

Varca always obsessed with Real Madrid

Perez has better things to do than poison barca players across several areas

Birdy

Dembele, Depay, Kounde, FDJ injured? Like cmon how is this possible without a conspiracy like this being possible. It definitely is!

Two things:
i) It happens often with all players, not just BArca players.

ii) Probably has to do with insufficient physical preparation that happens in NT trainings, especially for friendlies and Nations League

In any case the club should ask for hefty compensation for each player injured on NT duty

OVI9323

Ousmane Demb?l? will not make any minutes with France tonight. His priority is Bar?a. He doesn't want to take any risks. [sport] #fcblive

RiderJake

Two things:
i) It happens often with all players, not just BArca players.

ii) Probably has to do with insufficient physical preparation that happens in NT trainings, especially for friendlies and Nations League

In any case the club should ask for hefty compensation for each player injured on NT duty

They can demand, of course, but they are unlikely to get anything unless it is provided for in the regulations.

Sailor Mars

Didn't do much but atleast he didn't force the issue by trying to dribble through all those defenders.

Also extremely ineffective without the ball.

Home of Barca Fans