Ousmane Dembélé

Birdy

They'll have to get a ruthless coach like Zidane who's not scared of benching Neymar, Messi, or whoever when needed, so any three can start and anyone could be benched in the second half.

You made me laugh with this one!
No, Zidane is a yes man to the big stars, he does that stuff only to those he feels he can - like Bale and the young not established players who wouldn't get any chances with him.

He is the perfect coach for PSG, a galore of spoiled millionaires who will impose on him the tactics and on the club the signings

Birdy

It is so dishonest or stupid to claim stuff like "Dembele created the most chances". If you let Pedri, Frenkie, Aubameyang and Torres also lose the ball 30-40 times per game that equals 150-200 ball losses per game, just from them. That equals twice per minute, without taking the other half of the team into account. Do you think you can build a successful, winning, football team from that?

So I was absent for a day and you spammed all the pages here with more shitty takes?

Ferran and Auba miss shit ton of balls, and give away possession as much (if not more) than Dembele, and AT THE SAME TIME they NEVER EVER create chances.
It's not that they don't have license to fail (LMAOL :lol: How could you say something so dump?), it's that they are shitty in creating something, AND they fail as well
So, this point goes straight to the trash-bin

Only for Pedri what you say holds, who guess what?? he is a midfielder...
A distinction that you purposefully avoid to make, as I have pointed out to you TIME AND TIME AGAIN that your idyllic model of "never-losing possession above all" befits a midfielder, and not an attacker who is delegated with the task of either penetrating, assisting (thus creating the conditions for a goal) OR finishing (scoring the goal)

You can keep talking to yourself forever, repeating the same point again, beating it to death, who cares?
You have been answered, empirical reality has proven you wrong as the few times we play like what you say we see games like the 0-0 with getafe, whereas whenever your archenemy plays he is alone in the top-right corner of graphs like the keypasses/xA per 90 we saw.
I don't have something to add, and if you keep insisting on a point which has been debunked I will not waste more of my time with you.
Unless you change your tune, you will soon talk only to yourself on this thread.

BONUS:

Oh, that's the game vs Frankfurt where Dembele passed the ball away 24 times, was dispossessed 4 times, failed to receive the ball 6 times, failed to shoot at all, fouled the opponents twice and got a yellow card. With a little luck he could've gotten an assist there and with a lot of luck he could've gotten two assists, but it was hardly two sitters. Three good crosses in an overall pretty terrible performance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOsm5sjeL4

If that's what you saw in that vid, then your eyes need checking:
a player who - whenever received - constantly surrounded by 3-4 agile fast and aggressive defenders who jumped on him like wild animals.
and YET he had 10/14 dribbles, had 3 shot-creating actions, 3 key passes, 3 successful passes into the 18 yard box, 2 successful crosses in to the 18 yard box (most in the team for all the afore-mentioned categories)
PLUS carried the ball progressively 176 yards (the most apart from the 2 CBs)
(we don't have unfortunately the xT increase stat, the most important xstat showing how much THREAT a player incurs on the opposition, another category which Dembouz tops)
and... had an xA of 1.0 in total, which broken down includes a SITTER of xG 0.5 (this is a goal for anyone knowing the numbers) that Auba fucked up.
At least a clear goal was created by his feet, which could have been 2 if you add up the other part making up the 1.0

Bottom-line: YES I don't give a fuck how many times he lost possession when he had the stats mentioned above, he created the most chances, and at least 1 clear goal by himself that could have changed the game and our finishers fucked up.
But you would have preferred a back-pass merchant like Roberto there (oh, yeah an accident again that you cherry-picked the stats that would have been important only for a CM or DM). That shows how much you understand the winger position.

Finally for those saying that no stats needed, you see what he does with your eyes :)lol:), to discredit him:
SURE, that game is a good example.
We saw what he does: he is the only one on the pitch MAKING SOMEHING HAPPEN upfront, when everyone else is disappeared.

the L all the haters here received the last 4 months is one of the biggest in the history of BF...

Last edited:

OVI9323

PSG have offered Demb?l? a salary of €17m net per year and a bonus for signing with them. This is the final offer that PSG will send and they are not willing to negotiate.

@mundodeportivo

He's gone

Home of Barca Fans