Ousmane Dembélé

Mrgandalf

Curious member
Bad strategy. Should try to squeeze the best out of him in the coming months. This way you don?t make him leave this January.

He?s a useful player and this team needs someone like him.

Its not that simple. They literally live together in the locker room. In this situation, his presence will be a problem.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I see everyone saying we offered him a 40% paycut but who reported it? Like what is the source? I cannot find anything about it.

fergus90

Given Dembele's injury history he would probably be sitting in the stands soon enough anyway. Just fast-tracking the process :lol:

feggydinho

I see everyone saying we offered him a 40% paycut but who reported it? Like what is the source? I cannot find anything about it.

Lol, only official thing is that he was offered a paycut, could be more or less than 40% but isn't it interesting that the media reported what dembele asked for and never reported what Barca offered

iniestaGOAT

Lol, only official thing is that he was offered a paycut, could be more or less than 40% but isn't it interesting that the media reported what dembele asked for and never reported what Barca offered

Except it was . Barcas offer was reported. It was 10m I believe. Dembeles counter offer was 40m (20m +20m )accordng to the reports.

feggydinho

Except it was . Barcas offer was reported. It was 10m I believe. Dembeles counter offer was 40m (20m +20m )accordng to the reports.

What's your source, cause I can't see any report on the 10m offer. The only official thing I see is that Barca offered him a reduced deal

Last edited:

Asylum15

He's going to leave and I'm fucking delighted.

- Braindead, zero footballing IQ.
- Predictable and unimaginative at the best of times.
- Can't shoot for shit based on the last 50 appearances.
- Constantly injured.
- Will NEVER become the player people thought he would.
- Attitude stinks and his agent is an idiot.
- Massively overpaid (purchase price)
- Massively overpaid (his salary)
- We can do better.

Thankfully, it seems the rest of Europe stills sees Dortmund Dembele so we should be able to sell him.

Newcastle, give us a call!

Sorin

I'm fine with whatever the club decides to be honest.

If they leave him in the stands or on the bench for the reminder of the season so be it. He won't be part of the team next year, why should he play over the others who will?

If they decide to play him in every match, that would be fine too. He still has more pace that all our other forwards combined so he can be useful in certain situations.

At this point who cares.

Home of Barca Fans