Ousmane Dembélé

Horatio

You're welcome

michael-jackson-smile.gif

Andresito

Staff member
I don't like all this drama. The team doesn't need turbulence in these times after having had it constantly for the past 5 years.

The guy I hate most in this is his agent. Comes across as a money hungry amateur.

Media been saying deadline after deadline. But I utterly hope Laporta & Co officially conclude the negotitations today.

Give this to Dembele, I think that's comprehensible enough for him.
yes-or-no-choices-picture-id519155176

iniestaGOAT

I don't like all this drama. The team doesn't need turbulence in these times after having had it constantly for the past 5 years.

The guy I hate most in this is his agent. Comes across as a money hungry amateur.

Media been saying deadline after deadline. But I utterly hope Laporta & Co officially conclude the negotitations today.

Drama won't be concluded today.

Will he or won't he he sold?

Will he or won't be be sent to the stands?

Lots of story lines coming

CatalinR10

It's all Laporta's fault with his stupid comments about him saying that he is better than Mbapee and shit like that. Anyother player knows that this was just the president of the club that your playing trying to hype you up and give you confidence but this braindead unaware player actually believes now that he's better than Mbapee and started demanding a huge salary because of his irationality.

Home of Barca Fans