Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm not sure Dembele himself is a bad guy. Actually think he's a good lad. Everyone likes him it seems. He's bit of a dofus though. Possibly a simpleton.

His entourage seem to be really toxic though and keep advising him to make bad decisions. I've no doubt his agent told him to disappear from Dortmund to force his move to us and is playing these games now.

Messigician

I'm not sure Dembele himself is a bad guy. Actually think he's a good lad. Everyone likes him it seems. He's bit of a dofus though. Possibly a simpleton.

His entourage seem to be really toxic though and keep advising him to make bad decisions. I've no doubt his agent told him to disappear from Dortmund to force his move to us and is playing these games now.

Footballers career has optimal earnings for 5 years max

His agents are doing the best thing for his career clubs performance based renewal offer was a joke

FinBarcelonafan

Even Dembele knows he needs to maximize the next contract. Who knows how many games he will play and on what level.

He needs to cash in while there's still Bdor potential in other teams eyes.

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder if the reason for the Ferran rumours being so loud is to put pressure on Dembele and show that we aren't desperate to sign him.

Messigician

Bar?a see the signing of Ferran Torres as strategic. It would allow them to send Ousmane Demb?l? to the stands for 6 months. This would really hurt the Frenchman's chances to go the World Cup next year.

? @mundodeportivo

Dembele doing cartwheels at this news

malvolio

I was just about to post it. It seems Barca would be fine benching Dembele for six months, if Torres arrives and no new contract.

that's stupid if you ask me. what's the point in keeping him if you don't intend to play him?

better reach mutual termination in january then. barca has nothing to gain if dembele goes to the WC or stays at home. deschamps doesn't rate him as starter anyway and he has a bench full of talent.

khaled_a_d

He is the one who is hiring his agent and pay him for advice though.
He is 24, not 18 anymore. His agent excuse doesn't work for me tbh

Porque

Bar?a see the signing of Ferran Torres as strategic. It would allow them to send Ousmane Demb?l? to the stands for 6 months. This would really hurt the Frenchman's chances to go the World Cup next year.

? @mundodeportivo

Dembele doing cartwheels at this news

Journalist hogwash. Ferran and Dembele do not effect each other for this season.

Dembele is done and leaving in 6 months. But it does not make sense not to use him while he is here, unless he is injured or grossly out of form (I don't think Dembele has the mental capacity to intentially play bad, lol).

For the end of this season it would be our best option to play Ferran and Dembele together for whats left of the season. Play the best 11 possible and try to push an unlikely LaLiga challenge (while guaranteeing top 4) and attempt a run in the CL/EL.

JamDav1982

Journalist hogwash. Ferran and Dembele do not effect each other for this season.

Dembele is done and leaving in 6 months. But it does not make sense not to use him while he is here, unless he is injured or grossly out of form (I don't think Dembele has the mental capacity to intentially play bad, lol).

For the end of this season it would be our best option to play Ferran and Dembele together for whats left of the season. Play the best 11 possible and try to push an unlikely LaLiga challenge (while guaranteeing top 4) and attempt a run in the CL/EL.

They would threaten not to use him to try and force him to leave in January and get some money in/save on wages.

Woudlnt be surprised if there is some deal put together where he goes to Chelsea on loan for remainder of season and they send Werner/Ziyech and a small fee for him.

Or something similar with another club.

Home of Barca Fans