Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

Demb?l? considers Barcelona's renewal offer low, and maintains an astronomical offer from Newcastle United on the table. Bar?a continue to work on it, but the winger's future seems closer to the Premier League with each passing day. [md]

My player

BusiTheKing

He should go then. He looked great the other night but tbh our general lack of incisive threat provided a very flattering light to come on in. In the end, he put in some good crosses and some bad ones, that was it.

There's still no guarantee that regular playing time will make him a great player.

He had that for a good period of last season and if anything, his level sloped downwards as the appearances counted upwards. Remember how useless he was against PSG?

iniestaGOAT

He should go then. He looked great the other night but tbh our general lack of incisive threat provided a very flattering light to come on in. In the end, he put in some good crosses and some bad ones, that was it.

There's still no guarantee that regular playing time will make him a great player.

He had that for a good period of last season and if anything, his level sloped downwards as the appearances counted upwards. Remember how useless he was against PSG?

He created 3-4 goal scoring chances in under 30 minutes in a pressure game.

But yes I agree either sign the contract or leave,, everyone is sick of this.

malvolio

Getting 30m (15m+15m as I read in MundoDeportivo) for Mr. Glass is not that bad with the threat of losing Dembouz for free on the horizon. Still plenty of time until the transfer window opens, he could injure himself in the period and the deal collapses right away.

dembele is getting 15M salary + 15M sign on fee. we get a big fat dick to chew on :lol:

Zebulun

i honestly think he's gone, all this posturing for months and we're not even closer to him renewing. i rather have an available normal to good player in sterling ( if he lowers his wages) than an unavailable good player who sometimes plays great.

Messigician

"Dembele and his agent did not appreciate the patronising praise offered to him in an attempt to make him renew. The message is raise the base salary or no contract will be signed"

Probably one of the few smart footballers around

Messigician

World class troll

Xavi to Demb?l?: "At this stage of your career, the worst thing you can do is leave Bar?a. I will make sure that you become a world footballing reference."

Dembele was very grateful, and expressed his intent to stay. However, he said that it was not up to him.
@Sport

JohnN

Get this ungrateful overdeveloped baby out of here. Let him go have his recovery sessions in the UK where the weather is colder and they might even provide him with faster internet to play Fortnite.

delancey

He was hired on as one of the most expensive mercenaries around; let?s not be surprised when said mercenary wants a high compensation to stay on. 😅

mc_lovin

The money we would get in January is not worth it when we have zero depth upfront. If he doesn't renew we just don't have to worry about injuries :S

Hopefully he signs some sort of performance related contract though.

Last edited:

delancey

The money we would get in January is not worth it when we have zero depth upfront. If he doesn't renew we just don't have to worry about injuries :S

Hopefully he signs some sort of performance related contract though.

That?s probably the main reason for the delay in negotiations. We want to ensure that a higher compensation is related to his performance on the field. His entourage want a higher base salary and a lower performance related compensation.

serghei

Never bulge in negotiations. I'd rather have 1 more year of mediocrity than give in to the likes of Dembele and his agent. This asshole should be more grateful for him being paid so much while being a part-time player.

Let him go to Newcastle and play him every game until the summer.

Home of Barca Fans