Ousmane Dembélé

Porque

"Dembele has doubts about the sporting project of Barcelona, he keeps delaying renewing"

I mean fair enough, if I were him I'd go to PSG on a free chill with Messi and be a squad player there when fit

Let's be honest. Dembele is already gone. Whoever is a decent sized club and can pay him the best with a juicy sign-on fee and he is gone there. And regarding us, we are not even gonna miss him. Because he hasn't even shown a poop on a stick.

Now, about your quote. Even if you posted the following, I would believe it.

"Laporta has doubts about the sporting project of Barcelona, he keeps delaying his breakfast"

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Demb?l?'s renewal won't be easy. The player wants to stay at the club, but positions are somewhat distant at the moment. [cope]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1440739857521774602?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 22, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sterlingfan2000

He isn't a Barca player.

He can't control a ball and don't have Barcas passing . He needs spaces which he will never get here

Worst transfer of all time

Messigician

"Dembele has doubts about the sporting project of Barcelona, he keeps delaying renewing"

I mean fair enough, if I were him I'd go to PSG on a free chill with Messi and be a squad player there when fit

Like I said.

Dembele has zero intention to renew and isn't happy with the sporting project.

malvolio

Let's be honest. Dembele is already gone. Whoever is a decent sized club and can pay him the best with a juicy sign-on fee and he is gone there. And regarding us, we are not even gonna miss him. Because he hasn't even shown a poop on a stick.

as i thought. the guy has 3 months here and will sign in january with another club.

we either sell for a symbolic sum in january, if any club wants him that bad. or he signs on a free and joins the other club in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans