Ousmane Dembélé

OVI9323

angel Alarcan: "Players who have surprised me the most? Busquets and Dembele. They are very good. When you watch them on TV you're impressed, but when you train with them you say 'Oh my God...'"
Dembele impressed the other

mc_lovin

Thiis fool really missed the whole business part of the season

That son of a bitch, he did it again! He's the best there is (at getting injured).

And in Summer we can enjoy another over-blown transfer saga. If you ask me we should sell them all. Raphina, Dembele, Ferran, Ansu... just start fresh :lol:

Just waiting for @Birdy to tell me he's the best ever and a vital part to our season.

feggydinho

That son of a bitch, he did it again! He's the best there is (at getting injured).

And in Summer we can enjoy another over-blown transfer saga. If you ask me we should sell them all. Raphina, Dembele, Ferran, Ansu... just start fresh :lol:

Just waiting for @Birdy to tell me he's the best ever and a vital part to our season.

Spot on, I think Dembele would be foolish to not explore other clubs this summer cause he'll easily be a starter for clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea, PSG if he leaves (with Messi most likely leaving), plus I imagine these clubs would offer him more wages than we, don't know if he's strong enough to see that though.

The way I see it, we have so many bad forward players plus a finance issue so the chances of us going far in UCL next season are slim except something interesting happens this summer so he'll be smart to pursue the money this summer and 50m isn't an issue for these clubs when you consider how much they recently got the likes of Antony and Mudryk for. In summary, the likelihood of him going far in UCL here or at other clubs is slim, but he gets more money at other clubs (simple decision, but time would tell).

We'll have to probably pull more levers and get other quality players this summer if we are to go far next season, irrespective of his decision

Bobo32

His 0,5 expected assists per game is good in isolation. It is much better than his previous seasons. It has to be measured against his role in the team, as I wrote. It is also taken from 1375 minutes so not a very large sample size, likely to regress towards the 0,32 he is on over his entire Barcelona career.

Had a discussion with Birdy close to one year ago - about Dembeles assists and xAssists that season. Read on a few posts from there!

Just wanted to report that this season he has been on an xA of 0.31, predictably. He didn't become immune to injuries because he had "started doing prehab" either.

Messigician

⚠️ Demb?l? was supposed to be out for six weeks, but he's now on his way to being on the sidelines for three months.

⚠️ The same goes for Pedri, who is out for two months after he was estimated to be out for just four weeks.

[Mundo Deportivo]

Etoshow

Now everybody realises how important Dembele is for this team. Shame that he's always injured, wasted carreer and talent.

Bobo32

Called it weeks ago. Soft players. Pedri's legs look like they belong to a highschool kid.

But there was that photo of him pushing his baby fat forwards with his hands behind the arms, and the videos of him doing bicep curls topless and possibly oiled up as well!

Home of Barca Fans