Ousmane Dembélé

feggydinho

His 100m buyout clause won't be an issue for other clubs if he continues performing the way he has been under Xavi without injuries.

Man would've transformed Chelsea's rw.

OVI9323

Very good game from him but this 2,3 clumsy passes at the beginning of the match could be lethal against team like psg or bayern...
Welp next week will be interresting!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His 100m buyout clause won't be an issue for other clubs if he continues performing the way he has been under Xavi without injuries.

Relax.

Dembele doesn't want to leave Barcelona. His wife doesn't want to leave Barcelona lol.

Even if someone triggers that buyout clause he'll stay at Barca.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think he's reaching WC level, I just think we are a bit negatively biased and expect more goals from him. But most neutral football fans watching him this season would point him out as most exciting.

FinBarcelonafan

As long as he doesn't want to leave, it doesn't matter. We might have to start paying him bigger salary though.

Windhook

That third goal tackle/cross/assist was something different. Dembouz is completely different player under Xavi. He currently plays like the kid he was back in Rennes, the way I remember watching all those highlight videos back from 2015/16 that got me excited.

Home of Barca Fans