Ousmane Dembélé

Iniesta Ultra

Needs to learn how to place his shots. The technique he used yesterday is exactly the one he's been using when he's been skying them. His powered shots are way too unpredictable, and historically been statistically bad.

Ironically his technical striking accuracy hasn't improved much, if he were still aiming for top of goal he'd still be missing a high percentage. Striking low to ground is more forgiving in technical accuracy. Last year I was wondering all the time why he wasn't aiming for easier targets.

xXKonan

If he stays fit all season and in this form and spanking in 20+Goals with and shitload of assists, Laporta is going to end up robbing a bank to keep this guy,

feggydinho

Ironically his technical striking accuracy hasn't improved much, if he were still aiming for top of goal he'd still be missing a high percentage. Striking low to ground is more forgiving in technical accuracy. Last year I was wondering all the time why he wasn't aiming for easier targets.

Striking low, with powerful shot is also a skill. It's hard for keepers to save low shots, especially when placed (you saw how the inter Miami keeper was helpless when he drilled that low shot to the corner and how Red Bulls keeper kept on making interesting saves against Lewandowski but failed to stop Dembele's low shot, cause most keepers enjoy diving for high balls and Lewa kept giving him that). I'll prefer if Dembele avoids striking high before he starts killing birds again

feggydinho

He still won't get paid the absurd amount he wants.

He would, but in another team. He can easily start making around what the likes of Grealish, Sancho or Sterling makes if he stays fit and keep his preseason form. We'll also get a good offer, win-win

Zidane82

What !!!

🚨🚨| Ousmane Dembele's release clause is 100M, but if a club activates it to sign him, then the player will receive 50M. @sport

Home of Barca Fans