Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

Yes his miss cost us the champions league. And the 3rd treble in a decade which would have been a historic achievement outshining Real's 3 consecutive UCL triumphs.
https://youtu.be/R6uuun5tdyg

Messi was doing everything possible In the second leg, at 4-0 we would have gotten past them no doubt my mind.

I will never forgive Dembele for scuffing that last chance. Stop thinking Liverpool even had a 1% chance if it was 4-0

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sometimes he displays astonishing composure, sometimes simply shocking. We will see how he does after he comes back. Will be hard to get that spot back from Carles Perez :pep:

raedkuwait

Yes his miss cost us the champions league. And the 3rd treble in a decade which would have been a historic achievement outshining Real's 3 consecutive UCL triumphs.
https://youtu.be/R6uuun5tdyg

Messi was doing everything possible In the second leg, at 4-0 we would have gotten past them no doubt my mind.

I will never forgive Dembele for scuffing that last chance. Stop thinking Liverpool even had a 1% chance if it was 4-0

Liverpool could have scored 6 if they wanted 2, if u cant defend 3-0 and cant score an away goal then u have major problem.

Messigician

Liverpool could have scored 6 if they wanted 2, if u cant defend 3-0 and cant score an away goal then u have major problem.

False narrative. They were nothing special in the first half and they were missing their best players. This is jsut an excuse by fans who want to shift blame to EV from the players.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
False narrative. They were nothing special in the first half and they were missing their best players. This is jsut an excuse by fans who want to shift blame to EV from the players.

says the guy shifting the blame from the other players to a player who played 5/180 mins.

MTL_Barca

And this sounds like an excuse to shift blame from EV and the players to just Dembele.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Big fan of Dembéle and very much opposed to Neymar’s return but club is within their rights to have lost patience with Ousmane

El Barcelona

Do you know what I find is an excuse? Putting the blame on Dembélé when they bottled a 3 goal lead and lose with 4 0 at Anfield. Oké he had a massive scoring opportunity but it's not his fault that we played the second game like 10yrs old school girls. No excuses,that was a disgrace and totally deserved elimination based on that second leg.

Last edited:

Theconomist

Dembele doesn't have the analytical skills required to make it at Barcelona, his reading of the game is too primitif and short sighted. I wish him luck, we should have IQ tests before buying players. This guy is a retard.

Kul_z

I liked the kid, a lot. But hes at same age like de jong, and the difference is de jong is showing everything that 22 year old should show: potential, responsibility, professionalism. It seems impossible to compare the two, dembeles mindset is way inferior to frenkies.

El Barcelona

Dembele doesn't have the analytical skills required to make it at Barcelona, his reading of the game is too primitif and short sighted. I wish him luck, we should have IQ tests before buying players. This guy is a retard.
Sadly but true, he would excel in a counter attacking team.

clemente

Damn the social media stuff are always personal, I guess he is leaving...
When healthy he used to be our best performer after Messi, this is just sad.

FinBarcelonafan

I liked the kid, a lot. But hes at same age like de jong, and the difference is de jong is showing everything that 22 year old should show: potential, responsibility, professionalism. It seems impossible to compare the two, dembeles mindset is way inferior to frenkies.

Bingo. Dembele lacks in this department.

Home of Barca Fans