Ousmane Dembélé

Blackstarr

jonah-hill-no.gif

But he is absolutely right

JamDav1982

The transfer costs reflect on next season cap.

I don't blame Dembele, at the end of the day he is playing to provide for his family.

They reflect on both this season and next seasons accounts and are included in same total as salary.

I dont blame either side as both looking out for own interests and both spoke a lot of shite to one another in difficult negotiation by all accounts.

Just dont agree that club should have given that public ultimatum or should double down on it now if weakens squad.

Nor should they attempt to pass buck to Xavi to either weaken squad or go back on clubs word.

They had a very good transfer window where squeezed everthing they could out of what was available and undoubtedly strengthened team.. why go and lessen the impact of such a good window by dumping one of better players..

Last edited:

JamDav1982

How does that work for the current season? We should have sold everyone to keep Messi if such was the case.

They made room in the accounts to include the first part of Torres amortised cost and his salary.

No they couldnt just free and sell everyone to give Messi 50m a season.

BarcaOG

Banned
[Le Parisienne] Arsene Wenger: Dembele is very distressed by his club situation, thinks he has been treated unfairly.||

Windhook

[Le Parisienne] Arsene Wenger: Dembele is very distressed by his club situation, thinks he has been treated unfairly.||

The feelings are mutual on both sides - unfair. Dembele feels betrayed by the contract offer, Barca feel betrayed by the faith they invested in him while being injured for a total of years.

BarcaOG

Banned
The feelings are mutual on both sides - unfair. Dembele feels betrayed by the contract offer, Barca feel betrayed by the faith they invested in him while being injured for a total of years.

mutual but unequal, i think

barca has given dembele much more than he has given us. hell, we even wanted to renew him (though at a lower wage) despite knowing just how injury-prone he is. if it were up to me we wouldnt even have made an offer

iniestaGOAT

Joan Gaspart (ex-president) on
@RadioMARCA
"While Demb?l? is at Bar?a he has to play, we are not here to give educational lessons and he is going to play the same. Having him and not putting him on is cuckolded and beaten."

slicknick

Joan Gaspart (ex-president) on
@RadioMARCA
"While Demb?l? is at Bar?a he has to play, we are not here to give educational lessons and he is going to play the same. Having him and not putting him on is cuckolded and beaten."

I want Dembouz out as well, but Gaspart has a point there too, you know

Home of Barca Fans