Ousmane Dembélé

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
In games like these he reminds you that lad has almost no ball control. He won't renew on lower wages, so just let him go. Sign two wingers who know how to move and can trap the ball.

Givenchy

DO. NOT. RENEW. HIM.

We made a huge financial fuck up signing him but cut ties now, sunk cost fallacy will fuck us even more

It's surely his last season with the club.
Maybe it's time for the two sides to look for something different. It failed a lot despite the so-called "potential"

delancey

Someone posted a highlights video of Dembele recently. I was watching it thinking: Yes, he?s got skills, but seldom converts. At 150m+, he should be a game changer. He cannot even make it into the box and score on a consistent basis (bar a few random exceptions). Sunk cost! Time for the stage of acceptance to sink in.

BarcaOG

Banned
hes awful, has poor decision making and cant finish. he only has pace, and that will go soon because hes injury prone

naturally the club is trying its hardest to renew him

we are forever fucked

Kubala

Will go down as one of the worst signings in football history. Looks like a world beater in 1 game then pub player for the next 4 then injured. Ad Infinitum.

Messi983

To be fair he's just an incredibly shit LW. Xavi did him no favours. He's only serviceable on the right.

Agreed. I kind of understand if Xavi thought Dembele will have better chances beating Pavard with his speed than Davies on the other side though.

MTL_Barca

Tbh i'd still renew him on a low salary, but i guess that's not an option anyway. Truly one of the worst signings ever, but Coutinho and Griezmann give him good competition there considering they were pretty much equally useless despite being established "world class" players.

Barto was truly a genius, managed to put together two legendary trios in his presidency :lol:

Kubala

Tbh i'd still renew him on a low salary, but i guess that's not an option anyway. Truly one of the worst signings ever, but Coutinho and Griezmann give him good competition there considering they were pretty much equally useless despite being established "world class" players.

Barto was truly a genius, managed to put together two legendary trios in his presidency :lol:

:p Pjanic could join that list too...

vuji_31

It is good to renew him for econmic reasons.

But, he is going for free lol.

Sell him in january like Moriba.
For anything.

Home of Barca Fans