Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

Ten times injured Dembele is class to our current lineup. Replacing Luuk or Roberto in the lineup.

Waiting for him and Aguero to comeback.

Kul_z

Ten times injured Dembele is class to our current lineup. Replacing Luuk or Roberto in the lineup.

Waiting for him and Aguero to comeback.

Like we said before, i think that
Fati depay dembele front line with aguero as a super sub would mask our defensive errors and our middlefield and fullbacks could breathe more. Imagine getting overrunned week in week out. At this point i'd play dest/mingueza at lw/rb just to get some pace
Nowdays nobody is afraid to play a high line against us

Messigician

" Ousmane Dembele is stalling until January so he can hear offers from other clubs with a more convincing sporting project and a longer contract than what Barcelona are offering"

The first one who wants out

Who else? FDJ? Fati?

Rassvet

" Ousmane Dembele is stalling until January so he can hear offers from other clubs with a more convincing sporting project and a longer contract than what Barcelona are offering"

Who else? FDJ? Fati?

no way Dembele has more ambition than Messi

Birdy

Who else? FDJ? Fati?

Fake news again GTFO

There is not a single leak about Dembele that mentions the word 'sporting project'

Kul_z

We're absorbing the anger. We're suffering. We're preparing in silence, and we're creating the black list. No mercy, decade of agression is around corner. Let them hyennas feast on a wounded lion:

"A wounded lion is more dangerous than a hungry one, he RUNS after his prey not to satisfy his hunger but to gratify his ANGER."

God forgives but dembouz wont.

MTL_Barca

Everything comes down to the return of Dembouz. This day will mark the start of a new era, a new FC Barcelona. The decade of dominance.

Messigician

Does this dude just not do 2 week injuries?

I get being injury prone but fuck me dude seems to miss months upon months for every injury not even fkn Robben was like that

olivis

Does this dude just not do 2 week injuries?

I get being injury prone but fuck me dude seems to miss months upon months for every injury not even fkn Robben was like that

Also Robben always came back flying. He needed no time to get back into form.

He could have been out for 3 months, and his first game back he'd score a brace.

It's part of why his injuries were bearable for a fellow Dutch like me. You knew if he was on the teamsheet you'd get the best version of Robben no matter what. I cannot say the same for Dembouz

Raketa10

So is he going to renew or not? If the answer is NO he should remain on the stands until June. This bum has costed us too much and if he is unwilling to accept a lower salary we shouldn't even consider playing him.

Last edited:

Messi983

Reports are he will but who knows. I don't really care tbh.

Just sign Adeyemi or Yeremy Pino and let him go.

Home of Barca Fans