Ousmane Dembélé

ronniecro

Vincius this season: 5 goals in Liga already
Dembele last season: 6 goals.

Brazil wood is better after all.

dembele has incredible potential and is better than vinicius,if not for injuries he would be top3 in the world. he just needs more time,i'm sure he will explode next season

feggydinho

dembele has incredible potential and is better than vinicius,if not for injuries he would be top3 in the world. he just needs more time,i'm sure he will explode next season

why does this feel like you're trolling... The reality though is that he is injury prone and may never reach his potential as injuries may always set him back

vegitot

Next season is still too soon for his talent. I think 10 years later he will explode.

Messigician

"Dembele has doubts about the sporting project of Barcelona, he keeps delaying renewing"

I mean fair enough, if I were him I'd go to PSG on a free chill with Messi and be a squad player there when fit

Kuchi

Hah, even if fake, still no better reflection of the giant pile of shit the team was managed into...rock bottom=dembele wants out, not trusting the project

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Highly doubt PSG will buy him considering his injury record. Teams like Lyon, Lille, Monaco are his level now.

PSG has also bought rafinha who was injury prone too and yeah agree at the moment he isnt on top level but at dortmund he showed that he can play better. Would be nice if psg gives us 100mio for that dude :p

FCMessi

Can see it happening if PSG loses Mbappe for free which is increasingly likely and Dembele stays healthy for a string a games.

If any club can afford to experiment, gamble and waste large sums of money even in such a pandemic, it is PSG.

Home of Barca Fans