Ousmane Dembélé

vegitot

Show me the evidence or it never happened.

Romano's credibility is top, he has reported things before anyone knew that eventually happened.
And when it comes to Liverpool,
he had reported that Liverpool was in talks with Thiago last summer, when the Liverpool journos were denying it.
he reported in January that Liverpool will go for Konate, when the Liverpool journos 'did not know anything about it'

So did Dembele go to Liverpool or not??? did he tell you that Liverpool wanted him???

Birdy

Romano knows more about Liverpool than Liverpool journalists such as David Lynch? Who said at time no interest.

That the rules?

Again you are not providing any evidence for your claims.

If you don't quote any external source, I will stop it here

vegitot

Birdy seems like a dude on reddit who thinks Dembele is more talent than Neymar and will win Ballon dor someday.

Bet he think the same.

Laplacian

One thing is sure imo, Dembele would be probably a lot better in liverpool under klopp.

In a league that offers less time on the ball, Dembele will magically develop the ability to pass under pressure. Klopp will also grant Dembele the ability to break down parked buses, the very thing he's useless at Barcelona.

Birdy

The link to the Evening Standard is broken
The rest is an opinion piece
"At first, we thought the initial Dembele loan bid made sense"
"But upon further investigation, it doesn’t make much sense"
They are conjuring if Dembele could be a potential target. Irrelevant

contrary to Romano's and Di Marzio's reports, which are reports not opinions.

But even if that Lynch reported that there are no bids, it could well be true.
Bids happen after interest is expressed, and both parties are positive to the transfer.

vegitot

In a league that offers less time on the ball, Dembele will magically develop the ability to pass under pressure. Klopp will also grant Dembele the ability to break down parked buses, the very thing he's useless at Barcelona.

He will suddenly become a pressing machine too.
Come to think of it, Liverpool wanted Traore too. He must be a world class player.

JamDav1982

The link to the Evening Standard is broken
The rest is an opinion piece
"At first, we thought the initial Dembele loan bid made sense"
"But upon further investigation, it doesn’t make much sense"
They are conjuring if Dembele could be a potential target. Irrelevant

contrary to Romano's and Di Marzio's reports, which are reports not opinions.

But even if that Lynch reported that there are no bids, it could well be true.
Bids happen after interest is expressed, and both parties are positive to the transfer.

It is a Liverpool ITK journalist stating there was no offer in June 2020 and no interest from the club.

As I said you can choose who to believe but doesnt make it fact.

It is not an opinion.. he said Liverpool have made no offer. The opinion is then of that outlet commenting on that claim.

I see the rules are indeed Romano knows better as I thought.

Laplacian

He will suddenly become a pressing machine too.
Come to think of it, Liverpool wanted Traore too. He must be a world class player.

Exactly lol. The "le Klopp Liverpool counterattack good for Dembele" is such a meme at this point by people who obviously don't watch Liverpool. 90% of the time Liverpool's busy trying to break down low blocks in the PL. The other 10% of the time they're facing the "big 6" teams, that absolutely offer VERY little time on the ball for the opposition. For a guy who can't trap passes properly, can't provide short passes (or any sort of pass really), and lacks intelligence in movement that's a nightmare scenario. I am pretty sure he'd be worse there than he is at Barcelona or France.

Better offensively??? Better what??? He has more pace. That's all.
Jota with his press alone is enough to be better than Dembele for Liverpool.
Better in all those aspects which are not goal contributions 😂, those don't matter. What matters is the dribbling before you send the ball to the stands

Exactly lol. The "le Klopp Liverpool counterattack good for Dembele" is such a meme at this point by people who obviously don't watch Liverpool. 90% of the time Liverpool's busy trying to break down low blocks in the PL. The other 10% of the time they're facing the "big 6" teams, that absolutely offer VERY little time on the ball for the opposition. For a guy who can't trap passes properly, can't provide short passes (or any sort of pass really), and lacks intelligence in movement that's a nightmare scenario. I am pretty sure he'd be worse there than he is at Barcelona or France.
Or lacks the sense of shooting cuz he doesn't aim, or makes a stupid fake shot and loses the ball

vegitot

Better in all those aspects which are not goal contributions 😂, those don't matter. What matters is the dribbling before you send the ball to the stands

Dribble is good but Dembele is not even a good dribbler. He is a good runner with his pace but lack of ball control. That is why he can not do shit in tight space or similiar.

Home of Barca Fans