Ousmane Dembélé

Judoman

So, you see, a comment from a neutral viewer (for me) is more important than 10 replies here from users to whom everything is fine, and only club de amigos have ruined everything.

Are you sure about that? These are couple of posts from "neutral" ppl from other forums:

Looked electrifying against Villarreal. Definitely has enough talent to be in the best in the world alongside Mbappe in the future if he's able to sort out his work ethic and consistency.

It's just his maturity that's the issue. The Barcelona board and team know how talented he is. The game against Rayo was the big turning point in my eyes, his teammates didn't even celebrate his very important goal but Valverde never stopped supporting him and he's winning over his teammates. He's just a shut-in kid, with his friends, in a city where he doesn't speak the language very well and didn't have the best eating habits. He's got a nutritionist now and hopefully he's on the right track. For me he is the most talented 21 and under player in the world, including Mbappe and Sancho

Only Mbappe is better than Dembele and Mbappe is more " intelligent" but less gifted. Dembele ceiling is higher.

That guy is special.

You point is that Barca forum is biased, which of course is true, but you are probably looking only at people who disagree with you. We have hatters for every player in the squad including Messi. Aren t they not biased?
You will rarely find objective opinion on any subject, we are all biased. Perception of average human is ridiculously false, so why would a game called football be any exception.
You should turn this search for bias inward and see how much of it you display on regular basis.

Puyol4

I my opinion, Dembele is a must-keep for Barca, just like Umtiti. Dembele just needs some gametime, no injuries and may be a friend, helping to adapt. But i think we should give at least another season to adapt, he is just 22 years old. If he isn't able to adapt in this next season or two, we should consider him as a failure, but for now, this is way to early.

Kul_z

D_Byqv8XsAEAKwa.jpg

Incredible.

The definition of his arms is staggering.

Elite genetic specimen.

Oh ffs hahaha

Andresito

Staff member
BBZ is arguing for the sake of arguing. I even think he doesn't believe everything he says, it's all about provoking. The topics are always the same, only difference is who the counterpart is.
Arguments are copy paste from previous argument 4 months ago with another member. I'm sure he has a list of all Barcaforum members to cross off.

Laplacian

Same, Hazard level type winger as our starter and he could be our regular sub to change things up. Wouldn't mind him if that was his role.

Kul_z

People forgot too fast how good was he when fit. Im excited to see him, de jong and arthur in the same lineup, all fit. Exciting times ahead of us.

Home of Barca Fans