Ousmane Dembélé

vuji_31

This is what I was talking about.

People are retards, can't see we don't have any player who can dribble in club except Dembele, who was best winger in the world this season.

I would take any player that can dribble, Carrassco or whoever before Fati, Torres and Rapinha just because of creating chaos and breaking the lines.

FCMessi

several Barca players can dribble with support.

Only 1 player can regularly perform static 1v1 or even 1 V many and win.

Good news!

First thing: I hate him.
Another thing: not even Ronaldo (the real Ronaldo) was injured so often. And we expect a lot from this kind of player?
What to expect from him? To shine for 3 games, then 3 nothing, then 10-20 injured?
My opinion, despite the fact that I hate him, sell him ASAP for some money...

FC B

Can't sell Dumbele and keep Raphinha and Ferran. In good circumstances I'd sell Dumbele too. In reality there are no real alternatives to replace him with so at least for now he should stay.

Laplacian

First thing: I hate him.
Another thing: not even Ronaldo (the real Ronaldo) was injured so often. And we expect a lot from this kind of player?
What to expect from him? To shine for 3 games, then 3 nothing, then 10-20 injured?
My opinion, despite the fact that I hate him, sell him ASAP for some money...

He's been pretty good this and last year as well. He's no longer the unreliable player he was during his first 4 years here. His finishing could be a lot better, but he's good in everything else now. No need to hate him anymore, he's an asset now not a problem.

JohnN

Kind of unjustified to call him out for injuries lately. He has been ok in hat regard, nothing like his continues injuries of the past.
Dembele is our joker card, we are not the same without him, and no one else to replace him with.

Andresito

Staff member
He'll never be reliable fitness wise I feel. Be it 1 year or 2 years, sooner or later those hamstrings are going to pop.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He'll never be reliable fitness wise I feel. Be it 1 year or 2 years, sooner or later those hamstrings are going to pop.

Like they did with Robben? I hope he becomes less injury prone, but if he is able to play on the same level just after injuries like Robben he'll have a great career

Home of Barca Fans