Ousmane Dembélé

KingLeo10

Ofcourse KL the Top Culer doesn't care about his (official) club's star player. :lol:

RL9 would have to wear white for him to give a shit it seems. :lol: :mou:

Reading comprehension would do you good :lol:

You're the one dancing like a carnival clown show for "RL9" while everyone else was discussing Dembele, who's been the more important attacking outlet than Lewa this season for this team.

JohnN

Do we have any news about the injury? He was having his best spell for us just in time for Europa, out luck is never ending. Raphinia must now step up and deliver some of those crosses to lewa.

Temptation

Reading comprehension would do you good :lol:

You're the one dancing like a carnival clown show for "RL9" while everyone else was discussing Dembele, who's been the more important attacking outlet than Lewa this season for this team.

Umm because Dembele's absence means more dependence on RL9?

Barca wouldn't be where they are without Robert.

Dembele is class and crucial too but Lewandowski is clearly the most important player for the team to win trophies.

Messi983

(DEMB?L?): Ousmane Demb?l? could be out for around 3 weeks. He is currently doubtful for the first leg against Manchester United.
#FCB ���� Via (��): @HelenaCondis [cope]

Probably just a guess at this point though as he'll only have more medical tests tomorrow.

KingLeo10

CatalinR10

(DEMB?L?): Ousmane Demb?l? could be out for around 3 weeks. He is currently doubtful for the first leg against Manchester United.
#FCB ���� Via (��): @HelenaCondis [cope]

Probably just a guess at this point though as he'll only have more medical tests tomorrow.

3 weeks is not THAT bad considering some of his injury records.

Just don't force him and make him be available 100% for the second leg.

Temptation

Imagine dancing like this for RL9 after his no shows v Bayern and Inter away :lol:

Inter was totally on Xavi and you know it.....Bayern was the only no show and like he has himself said that returning to the stadium that soon affected him and all his feelings for Bayern came up.

You badly want him to fail but unfortunately for you RL9 is a serial winner who wins wherever he goes. Tough luck. :lol:

Messi983

3 weeks is not THAT bad considering some of his injury records.

Just don't force him and make him be available 100% for the second leg.

Tru, not really that bad but it's unfortunately coming at the time when we have very important games coming up. Well, at least we're getting Lewa back.

KingLeo10

Imagine trying to @me with tinpot winning RL9 while the players I've supported like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta have won WCs, ECs, and multiple CLs

Small timer :lol:

Temptation

Imagine trying to @me with tinpot winning RL9 while the players I've supported like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta have won WCs, ECs, and multiple CLs

Small timer :lol:

Congrats on your glory hunting. :lol:

RL9 has scored at a higher rate than Messi in the CL despite being surrounded by lesser players though.

Not bad for a "small timer" eh?

Also, save the "Messi is a defensive midfielder/Goalkeeper" excuses. :lol:

He does zero Defensive work and the entire club is geared to pander to him and get him goals so....

KingLeo10

:lol::lol::lol:

How am I the gloryhunter when this club last won a CL in 2015 and I'm still around posting regularly...while this circus monkey brought his caravan from Munich to Barcelona following 'RL9' :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tough times for Temptation.

First Argentina winning the WC and his boyfriend disappearing from the forum. Then Liverpool being absolute ass and now he's probably depressed Lewy joined us.

Home of Barca Fans