Ousmane Dembélé

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Biggest disappointment out of our hattrick of failed transfers. Everyone had very high hopes for him and he never once stepped up in a big game to bail us out.

He had a few good moments, one of them was against sevilla in supercopa i think 2018 when he scored 2-1 with a screamer. Anyways, he wasnt the money worth and it doesnt look like he will improve here.

Zebulun

Coutinho is by far the worst transfer out of the three 100m ones(Coutinho, Dembele and Griez).

honestly i'm sure we all could make a case for each of them being equally terrible. i'm just ready for us to move on from these guys.

snowy

If it means Bouze at Palace, I'd say aye! They've got the oldest squad in the league atm and they're looking to revamp

Teams always leaves tons of free ramp space against them. He'd be a sure starter and every match would be a super entertaining show. Make it happen!

They'd have to get him a sultry English tutor though unless they implant him with the neuro-link insta-lingua chip :brevet:

Birdy

Some ridiculous reactions here.

OK, we are all disappointed, we all wanted to win.

But that header was 0.09 xG
which means it goes in 9 out of 100 times.
Do you get the number? 9 out of 100.
You cannot demand even from Messi to convert that.

So much for all that piss and vinegar against Dembele, while disregarding that for the few minutes he played we looked capable for the first time in the game to create chances

CatalinR10

Yes , We all agree that a chance like that from 7 meters away , Dembele converts 9 times out of 100 tries .

SmilerBam

How much can we tolerate this braindead footballer? He is a nothing player. At least Griezzyboy is not suited to Barca, but this Dembouz guy is straight up a shit footballer. I 'll open a bottle of champagne when this piece of nothing leaves Barcelona.

Richard.H

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] you are way too reliant on statistics which has already failed in the NFL by Packers fuking everything up and not going for it vs the Bucs. MLB is perhaps the only place where statistics works solidly because it's a sport where even 0.2 % difference makes a huge change in everything. In nearly every part of baseball you could build a statistical model also which makes it easy to build the game based off of it

Statistics will never play a part in football because it's a sport that's all about clutch moments and taking advantage of key moments at least probable times. No manager will read the xG of chances from a certain side of the pitch and tell players like Messi, Neymar, Lewandowski, and CR7 to not try that because xG is low there. They will get sacked immediately.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

You cannot demand even from Messi to convert that.

So much for all that piss and vinegar against Dembele, while disregarding that for the few minutes he played we looked capable for the first time in the game to create chances

It's like people don't watch football nowadays and look at xg, xshit whatever. It was a golden opprtunity and every decent player in this world wide world would have put it away. But no,let's find another excuse for this waste of space, we are just doing it for 4 years straight

Home of Barca Fans