Ousmane Dembélé

Laplacian

The craziest thing is, some users here will still put this guy in their favorite XI and talk about his potential needing to be unleashed.

Bobo32

The craziest thing is, some users here will still put this guy in their favorite XI and talk about his potential needing to be unleashed.

The less he plays, the more trust he'll get. He will have some highlight reel this year too.
Well he mostly does stupid things, and rarely utilize his speed, and can't finish off the simplest moves - but since he sometimes does some crazy stuff there will be believers.

vuji_31

Worst case now is laporta renews his contract.
Best case is we sell him this summer.

Realistic he leaves for free.

This bullshit with injuries from this is too much. 4 years of pain and hoping, and not having player like his profile.

Bobo32

Worst case now is laporta renews his contract.
Best case is we sell him this summer.

Realistic he leaves for free.

This bullshit with injuries from this is too much. 4 years of pain and hoping, and not having player like his profile.

It's quite joyful to know the players height and limitations from the start, and just follow other supporters pain and hoping for 4 years :)
Maybe, finally, we are reaching the end with this particular player.

Messigician

Apparently out for minimum 4 months surgery to repair his knee required.

Coutinho Griezmann Dembele are the 3 most diabolical transfers of all time

Barcilliant

Lol, I have supported this club for thirty plus years and no player has annoyed me more than Dumbele.
Basically he is just a dud, a lemon that we have to write off.
We just have to face the facts. 40 or 50 million are fantasy figures.

iniestaGOAT

Lol, I have supported this club for thirty plus years and no player has annoyed me more than Dumbele.
Basically he is just a dud, a lemon that we have to write off.
We just have to face the facts. 40 or 50 million are fantasy figures.

Any random Barca B winger with pace could have done whatever dumbele did all these years and more

Like Adama tratore

Home of Barca Fans