Ousmane Dembélé

Bobo32

What do you mean it's not how it works?

It is proven mate.

3 years of no physical training under Valverde: injured all the time
1 year of physical training under Koeman: injury-free

What other proof do you need?

Stop using "proven" and "proof", it hurts my eyes.

That Barcelona under Valverde did something that didn't suit Dembele could be true.
That Barcelona under Koeman does something correct wrt prehab etc is questionable but could also be true.
That Dembeles supposed injury would be because of what the french NT did or didn't do for two weeks is very far-fetched, and that Barcelona should take legal action is just ridiculous.

If he did get a muscle injury here, what he did for the last year would have a bigger influence on that than what he did for the last 2 weeks.

Birdy

If he did get a muscle injury here, what he did for the last year would have a bigger influence on that than what he did for the last 2 weeks.

How on earth has this any logical coherence?

A guy trains, eats, and has a specific routine for a whole season, 10 months to say the least.
During that time he gets 0 muscle injuries under that regime

The last 2 weeks the regime changes into something else (which we don't know what it is, but I suspect it involves less physical preparation).
And then he gets a muscle injury.

and you say what is responsible is not what happened those 2 week,s but what he did the last 10 months

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca should take a legal action against Dembele for robbing them if anything. Man has failed to tell the medical staff that he's had discomfort or been injured at least on a couple of occasions prior to this last season, which turned into torn hamstrings or something else keeping him out for a while.

They should also take legal action against him for living a very unprofessional life his first one or two years in Barcelona. Playing video games until 6am in the morning, missing training sessions pretending to be sick.

Club literally had to hire a man to wake him up and get him ready for training sessions.

Bobo32

A guy trains, eats, and has a specific routine for a whole season, 10 months to say the least.

The last 2 weeks the regime changes into something else (which we don't know what it is, but I suspect it involves less physical preparation).

and you say what is responsible is not what happened those 2 week,s but what he did the last 10 months

Muscle injuries, especially hamstring tears for footballers, are mostly due to weakness or fatigue building up.
It's not the case that a player will get a hamstring tear because some physio made him do "less physical preparation" acutely before the game.
In any case, coming off the bench, you are not guided through any physical preparation, but told to warm up on your own on the sideline, so it's Dembeles own fault if he wasn't properly warmed up.

Jadentheman

That’s not on the NT that’s on personal responsibility of Dembele. Other players maintain their bodies and form off season from club.

Richard.H

LOl

You are biased dude

Get over it

At first I thought you were being sarcastic, but then I realized you weren't. Are you seriously blaming EV for Dembele being the most injury prone winger in the sport? That's ridiculous. The guy is injury prone, get over it. It's happened so many times that at the end of the day, you just gotta accept it. It is what it is, move on. These are professional athletes, they get consulting by trainers even outside of the team doctors. Their body is what gives them millions. lol at thinking that ONLY the team doctors and the coach are responsible for them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] has bought all the Dembele stocks and coins in the world

There's no way back for him now.

Total-Football

Is this team dumb or what.. Why renew a player to pay him 3 more years whil he lies in bed watching dragon ball. Let the contract run out

Home of Barca Fans