Ousmane Dembélé

BarcaOG

Banned
honestly he was crap until he scored, lol. this is what [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION] must feel watching benz

definitely NOT man of the match (for me)

FCMessi

He was pretty crappy too on the right-foot goal that was a hair off side.

hyperboles and exaggerations to suit a narrative.

Laplacian

honestly he was crap until he scored, lol. this is what [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION] must feel watching benz

definitely NOT man of the match (for me)

He was genuinely awful, one of the worst forwards in the clubs history. It's funny watching people forget about that train wreck performance after his goal. Definitely not how they would treat Suarez.

soul24rage

Unpopular opinion, but I like him more as a 9 than as a winger against teams that press high, even if he needs to improve his finishing.

For me, I feel he gets to use his pace and his two footness more effectively as a 9 than when he is at the wings.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

This guy HAS to be the WORST winger we signed scoring wise.

La Liga :

17/18 : 3 goals ( 17 games )

18/19 : 8 goals ( 29 games )

18/20 : 1 goal ( 5 games , injured all the time )

20/21 : 4 goals ( 22 games so far )

If we want to keep him , we desperatelly need a ST who can score goals all the time .

Dembele - Haaland - Messi

The world isn't ready for something like this smh.

No team would ever play a high line vs us like Bayern did.

We would have a +230 goal/season

Fati - Haaland - Messi would have been great aswell but we don't know if Fati didn't fuck up his legs for good or how his recovery after the surgery will be , or if he's ever going to be as good or fulfill his potential , etc.

HOPE.

Porque

His pace and unpredictability is consistently unsettling the opposition defences since moving to the middle. Our chance creation is great. Dembele himself is creating chances purely down to his pace. And I must say for all the Dumbele talk, he is very good at playing the offside line.

I think even if he isn't the solution then he is showing the route to the solution.

Think Davids and Luis Garcia in 04.

His transfer fee was absurd and if we try to judge him outside of it, I like what he is bringing. Even if he is at times frustrating.

I do get it though, his stats for a forward are terrible. Those are Jason Roberts kind of numbers (who remembers him? Could play like a man possessed on his day but never score).

Last edited:

Laplacian

No idea what unpredictability with Dembele means. Is it his playmaking? No, he can't place a through ball or lob to save his life. Is it the dribbling? No, his 1 on 1s are terrible. Can't dribble in tight spaces. When he has space to run into though, yeah that's where he's devastating. Thing is it usually leads to him shooting to row Z or misplacing a pass.

Dembele's actually quite predictable.

JohnN

No idea what unpredictability with Dembele means. Is it his playmaking? No, he can't place a through ball or lob to save his life. Is it the dribbling? No, his 1 on 1s are terrible. Can't dribble in tight spaces. When he has space to run into though, yeah that's where he's devastating. Thing is it usually leads to him shooting to row Z or misplacing a pass.

Dembele's actually quite predictable.

He can constantly break the offside line and receive a through ball to be 1v1 with the keeper. He is better than most at this. But he can't score most of the times.

Home of Barca Fans