Ousmane Dembélé

Acnologia

Einstein, about Raki you could say that he doesn't have a good technique for Barca and then a fear and his awareness of his flaws are leading him into safe passes and mistakes.

With Dembele, he has tons of talent and tiny amounts of IQ.

You should stick to comments about football, tactics and technique.
Majority of posters when discussing IQ are writting insane nonsense which is painful to read.

I mean, putting Rakitic's and Dembele's IQ in the same sentence.
Btw, Rakitic was giving instructions to his Nt coach last season: about how to tactically neutralize Messi and how to make him nervous and finish him off on a psychological level if Croatia will take the lead.
And Raki was one of key men who neutralized Messi... and made him nervous and sulking at 0:1.
You need some IQ to read and predict those things as a player.

Look, Dembele is probably the most talented player in our team, except Messi.
On the other hand, he is the dumbest guy with Alba.
And probably laziest guy and the worst professional.

Now, try to call a magician, since he is the only one who can turn Dembele with those flaws into a consistent world class player.

Explain how Alba's IQ is low?

Tekkers

which rakitic has NONE of.

-ZERO positional awareness (i dont think i've ever seen this guy turn his head around to see who's around him before he receives a pass, which is huge reason as to why he's so shit against pressing actions)
-ZERO understanding of the game (from the offset of the liverpool match, watching him jog around lackadaisically
-ZERO movement off the ball (this is arguably his biggest offense)
-ATROCIOUS decision making (wtf was that pass to alba in away game against liverpool??? hahaahaha)
-Movement with the ball? Press him and watch how bumbles and stumbles all over the field like a drunk
-Creativity? Zipping useless diagonal long balls and having the occasional long strike go in (while defenders give you a 10-15 feet cushion because they're too busy being occupied with the real offensive threats) is not creativity

his IQ might be the worst that I've ever seen from a barca midfielder and as i said, he is by far the dumbest player on the team

at least the other players understanding the functionality of their roles and position, it's just a matter of whether or not they can successfully execute what they've been tasked with on the field which comes down to technical abilities. this guy hasn't even managed to get to that point and he's in his thirties. dont dare compare him with dembele hahahaha

Afromaticz

It's weird how the people here who mocked me for suggesting Rashford as a signing are the same ones rating Dembele as this "world class, generational talent." Rashford is younger than Dembele, but has still produced so many more big game moments in his career so far. De Ligt also named him as the toughest opponent of his carreer, but he's apparently useless while a poor man's Wilfried Zaha is a future Ballon d'Or winner

Rashford 3310 Minutes, 14 goals (1 Pen) and 8 Assists
Dembele 2504 Minutes, 14 goals and 8 Assists

Make of that what you will and plz let's not pretend that Dembele didn't save us bare points last season

Poor man's Zaha lol the trolling on this forum is on an all time high but i cant lie i appreciate the comedy

Messigician

Yes Rakitic is better than Dembele and helped us to the treble as a key player.

I'm sorry but Raktiic is indeed over the hill and time for him to go but Dembele has shown nothing special. Put Adama on our team and he will probably get Dembele numbers of goals and assists.

Tekkers

Einstein, about Raki you could say that he doesn't have a good technique for Barca and then a fear and his awareness of his flaws are leading him into safe passes and mistakes.

With Dembele, he has tons of talent and tiny amounts of IQ.

You should stick to comments about football, tactics and technique.
Majority of posters when discussing IQ are writting insane nonsense which is painful to read.

I mean, putting Rakitic's and Dembele's IQ in the same sentence.
Btw, Rakitic was giving instructions to his Nt coach last season: about how to tactically neutralize Messi and how to make him nervous and finish him off on a psychological level if Croatia will take the lead.
And Raki was one of key men who neutralized Messi... and made him nervous and sulking at 0:1.
You need some IQ to read and predict those things as a player.

Look, Dembele is probably the most talented player in our team, except Messi.
On the other hand, he is the dumbest guy with Alba.
And probably laziest guy and the worst professional.

Now, try to call a magician, since he is the only one who can turn Dembele with those flaws into a consistent world class player.

dembele the laziest? hahahaha. am i supposed to be impressed with rakitic's "effort" on the field because he managed to be the fastest player in a midfield that consisted of busquets and 50 years old iniesta? hahahahaahahaha

have you seen this routinely HIDE behind defenders in the ucl while busquets has to perform the duty of TWO midfielders because his teammate shrinks like a mental midget (because of his shitty IQ and understanding of the game) against teams above average midfielders (not the likes that you see against alaves and valladolid where he occassionally looks like someone worthy to don a barca shirt ahaha

dembele has been LAUDED by barcas coaches for his commitment to training since he last missed training and has been the hardest worker in the gym, and you dare compare him to this lazy fuck??? (https://en.as.com/en/2019/03/24/football/1553465303_367809.html)

[tw]1148195035105640453[/tw]

and croatia employed a zonal marking system on messi in that argentina match. he had the simple duty of picking up messi when he loitered (emphasis on this word, because we all know it's not hard to pick up a guy who literally WALKS at 1-2 mph for most of the match) in his zone. big fucking deal ahahahaha. thats about the standard defense that bottom sides in la liga regularly employ against messi and this is supposed to be used as evidence of his IQ?

you're comedian man, but what the hell am i supposed to expect from a guy who loudly boasted that coutinho would be barca's "2nd best player behind messi by miles" (quotes in the sig) before even watching him kick a ball? hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Laplacian

Rashford 3310 Minutes, 14 goals (1 Pen) and 8 Assists
Dembele 2504 Minutes, 14 goals and 8 Assists

Make of that what you will and plz let's not pretend that Dembele didn't save us bare points last season

Poor man's Zaha lol the trolling on this forum is on an all time high but i cant lie i appreciate the comedy

I'd argue that a lot of Dembele's goals were lucky scuff shots (think the goals during his streak in the beginning of the season or his brace against Sevilla) and deflections, whereas the vast majority of Rashford's were quality strikes or based of intelligent movement off the ball. Don't just use stats use your eyes, there's a clear difference in the quality of goals.

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
What progress? The Rashford comparison is actually quite a good one. He has progressed even though he is in a club that is in turmoil.

Afromaticz

I'd argue that a lot of Dembele's goals were lucky scuff shots (think the goals during his streak in the beginning of the season or his brace against Sevilla) and deflections, whereas the vast majority of Rashford's were quality strikes or based of intelligent movement off the ball. Don't just use stats use your eyes, there's a clear difference in the quality of goals.

My wife is a huge Man Utd supporter so i had to endure alot of their games over the years and trust me most Man Utd supporters that i came across dont even rate the guy.
Im sure they would bite our hands of if u offered them a straight swap. Rashford was mainly deployed as a striker last season whereas Dembele played as a winger.
U wouldn't think that was the case when u look at their stats tho.
But i guess that one is just lucky and the other is a world class talent.
I know u hate the kid but Dembele scored some beautiful goals during his time here i know u dislike the kid but don't be blinded by hate.

And besides the lack of a football iq is what most Man U fans critize about Rashford so it kinda makes me chuckle when i hear people that probably never watched him try to use him as an example of what Dembele should aspire to be.
The guy is a poor man's Anelka.

Last edited:

Acnologia

Yes Rakitic is better than Dembele and helped us to the treble as a key player.

I'm sorry but Raktiic is indeed over the hill and time for him to go but Dembele has shown nothing special. Put Adama on our team and he will probably get Dembele numbers of goals and assists.

Arr you seriously saying rakitic more important than dembele?

Last edited:

Bulgroz

Please continue discussing players's IQ as if you all:
- Knew anything about those players personally;
- Knew anything about IQ.

It makes for a fascinating read.

Home of Barca Fans