Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Looking down the EPL transfers and a few from my shortlist are gone. Outtara from Lorient to Bournemouth the most obvious.

Then I see this one.

Georginio Rutter to Leeds for 45m pounds.

Absolutely insane :lol:

serghei

At this rate, we need to look again to Barca B to see if we can come up with another talent that we can try to develop.

Porque

[tw]1620572636630888448[/tw]

That buyout clause and first option refusal may come in very useful. Expecting a big leap this Brasileiro from him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wouldn't be against exploring that option and selling Raphinha if he continues to struggle and Dembele renews. We need to get better at selling players when it's obvious that they're a poor fit or not good enough for whatever reason. Raphinha might still fetch a very good fee from a Premier League club, but it need to be this summer if he doesn't hit the ground running very soon.

JamDav1982

Hypothetical transfer time...

1. If Man Utd or Chelsea came for MATS for say 50m and DDG or Kepa would you take it?
2. If Man Utd wanted a seasons swap of Fati and Sancho would you take it?

Porque

No on both accounts.

Maybe Sancho on loan [hypothetically] if we don't manage to find a AML and Fati is still struggling?

You JamDav?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do I have to sign de Gea to his expensive ass contract and can I fully re-invest the 50m or are we under the 1/4 or 1/2.5 rule?

JamDav1982

No on both accounts.

Maybe Sancho on loan [hypothetically] if we don't manage to find a AML and Fati is still struggling?

You JamDav?

Would want more for MATS probably.

Been best GK in world this season so far and GKs that good with ball at feet are hard to find.

But depends on what the fee would allow club to do.

Fati/Sancho swap would if Fatis form remains the same.

Home of Barca Fans