Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

We need to get over the idea than we can find a similar profile to Busquets IMO.

I would love someone like Fabinho at the base of our midfield. Or Casemiro.

Aurelien Tchouameni is available for around 60m.

xXKonan

Valencia CF want €60M for Gaya and Soler, but Bar?a is reluctant to pay that much for them.
@Generaldepie_

xXKonan

Apparently, we are close to signing Alonso for the LB spot as Xavi requested him.

A year younger than Alba, and not anywhere near as good. Yeah we aren't serious about a rebuild at all, money or not.

Porque

60m is Valenchia starting position. So 30m each.

Both contracts are up in 2023 so they don't have much leverage as they have no chance they renew. Even less leverage if Gaya and Soler have agreed in principle to join Barca.

Valencia are also suffering more than us financially as they don't have the income streams to increase that we have, so it's unlikely they can secure any good sales on expiring players.

Part of me hopes the Marcos Alonso link is to put pressure on the Gaya transfer fee. Though if Xavi truely wants him then I question his long term commitment to a project.

Lastly lol at Peter Lim baby boy being part of the nego. I wonder if Alemanys gave him a rattle and a dummy.

xXKonan

We will most likely go into the next season with 4 year 30+ yeard old Backs (Alonso ,Azpi , Alves and Alba).
Add Bob to that list and that is probably the worst group of Fullbacks for a top team in Europe.

Old and aging legs with a hint of bang average mixed in there. Makes Digne/Alba & Semedo/Roberto(Valverde era) pairings look good in comparison.

Home of Barca Fans