Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've read Gosens is going to Leicester.

Another W for Leicester.

D5vLNLkWAAEVIFt.jpg

Arfaraza

Barcelona have shown an interest in AS Monaco player Caio Henrique (23). The club have made first contacts to obtain information over a possible transfer. PSG are also interested. [uol]

Atleti product. Was signed by Monaco for 8m late last summer.

Faces like Alba
Caio.jpg

Plays like Alba

mc_lovin

Now that Neymar isnt hanging above us anymore and Haaland is virtually impossible I hope we get more inspired rumours and transfers.

Bobo32

I wonder if Pedro might be available in summer. I can see Mourinho not rating him, or maybe he will... Don't know how the situation was under him, he got some minutes in Chelsea.

I don't know how he has developed since leaving, he would probably be a bit less quick, but even so he would be the perfect 5th/6th option in attack I think. He would perform better than Griezmann no doubt.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wonder if Pedro might be available in summer. I can see Mourinho not rating him, or maybe he will... Don't know how the situation was under him, he got some minutes in Chelsea.

I don't know how he has developed since leaving, he would probably be a bit less quick, but even so he would be the perfect 5th/6th option in attack I think. He would perform better than Griezmann no doubt.

Honestly, i didnt follow him much at roma but he is already 33 years old, same case at aguero. This feels like a rebuild of amigos than of rebuilding barca.

Bobo32

Honestly, i didnt follow him much at roma but he is already 33 years old, same case at aguero. This feels like a rebuild of amigos than of rebuilding barca.

I am slightly positive towards Aguero, but I'd prefer Pedro. I much prefer both of them to Depay, Dembele or Griezmann.

The rebuild needed probably won't come this summer, but I could see Pedro being useful for a couple of years.

Some swaps and deals I'd look for in Football Manager:
Felix v Griezmann - Is this realistic? If so it would be fantastic for Barcelona I think
Thiago v Dembele - Liverpool maybe not satisfied with Thiago, looking for a new winger?
Pedro v Pjanic - No idea if realistic, but Mourinho might see a new Sneijder in Pjanic?
Grimaldo v Lenglet/Umtiti - No idea on this one, but maybe they'd like an experienced CB? Barcelona could use a LB rotation option

Barcelona need a great CB and a great forward long term, but I don't think now is the time to look for these.

Last edited:

Rassvet

My ideal type of window:

In (Emerson, Konate, Garcia, De Paul, Memphis, Aguero on a 1 year deal).

Out (Messi, Griezmann, Coutinho, Firpo, Umtiti, Pique, Roberto, Pjanic)

Goal is to cut wages and be good enough for top 4 next season before making a bigger push the following summer.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barcelona have both Ag?ero and Depay 'controlled', but at the same time, the Catalan club continue to look for another '9' with more trajectory that can lead the attack in the long-term. Haaland is the dream, but there are more options, such as Isak, Nu?ez and Moreno. [espn]

Should stay away from all three. Isak is inconsistent, Nunez hardly scores, and Moreno is another left-footed second striker who occupies the same space as Messi and Griezmann.

FinBarcelonafan

Barcelona have both Ag?ero and Depay 'controlled', but at the same time, the Catalan club continue to look for another '9' with more trajectory that can lead the attack in the long-term. Haaland is the dream, but there are more options, such as Isak, Nu?ez and Moreno. [espn]

Should stay away from all three. Isak is inconsistent, Nunez hardly scores, and Moreno is another left-footed second striker who occupies the same space as Messi and Griezmann.

True. Rather not sign anyone and aim atHaaland 2022 summer.

malvolio

My ideal type of window:

In (Emerson, Konate, Garcia, De Paul, Memphis, Aguero on a 1 year deal).

Out (Messi, Griezmann, Coutinho, Firpo, Umtiti, Pique, Roberto, Pjanic)

Goal is to cut wages and be good enough for top 4 next season before making a bigger push the following summer.

with the amount of dross you see us getting In + messi on the Out list, even top 4 next season would be a roller coaster ride.

Home of Barca Fans