Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

LaLiga is an anti investment league currently outside of Madrid and Barca who are member owned clubs anyways.

Global growth of TV rights expansion is a non-entity and FFP curb any pro-active or state investment.

The Qatari's are in Paris utilising the political support of the French Government while the EPL is in a league of its own financially. And the Sheikh's who are there, have more advantages to park their money in England than in Spain.

As for Gundogen. Would probably end up relief for Pedri and Gavi rather than DMC. Probably not a Xavi move either regardless of what the papers say. Transparent as anything.

khaled_a_d

Don't know how good is he in club level, but Sofyan Amrabat might be the best DMC in the World Cup so far, and was also elite whenever I saw Morocco playing in Africa.
He might be worth the gamble, although several big clubs are interested.

Zidane82

We still have the PULL factor but we are financially restrained.

I read yesterday that we have to abide by the 1/4 wages rule as of the new season .

No idea what that means though to be honest

JohnN

Why did we go for Lewa though ? I get he is a super star player but is too old to build a team around and the supporting cast isn't on top level yet either. A stupid move imo, even if the price wasn't too high, we could have saved that cash and just keep Auba and LDJ. I doubt we would have faired worse in cl or LL.

Givenchy

We HAD insane pull. We don't anymore. This is the issue with the board and the fans. Delusional really.
The very fact that we are looking at Gundogan and not Enzo Fernandez 8s proof of that.

I dont wanna pile on since others quoted you but I disagree. Madrid and Barca are still the 2 clubs with the biggest pull, we just go for the wrong players constantly. Money problems are our biggest issue. Endrick would choose Barca/Madrid over City any day. South American players will always favour us.

Reason we won't go for Enzo is down to our budget whilst Gundo is cheaper.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looks like Endrick is joining Madrid.

Clearly Brazil and France have the most talented players right now. We should follow suit and get more of Brazilian and French talent, especially lock them down earlier for cheaper since we don't have a lot of money to spend.

khaled_a_d

Don't know how good is he in club level, but Sofyan Amrabat might be the best DMC in the World Cup so far, and was also elite whenever I saw Morocco playing in Africa.
He might be worth the gamble, although several big clubs are interested.

Still showing his class today

khaled_a_d

Should be careful with WC tax.

Both Klopp and Conte wanted him before the WC.
I didn't watch him in Calcio, but he was also class with Morocco before the WC.
Obviously NT matches can be deceiving, but don't expect me to watch Fiorentina to confirm that he is the right guy :lol:

Messi983

Yeah, having a breakthrough season at Benfica. A lot of their players have started the season really well under Roger Schmid, we'll see how they'll do after WC.

Andresito

Staff member
Players who are out of contract in 2023 and are followed by Bar?a: Youssoufa Moukoko, Ilkay G?ndogan, I?igo Mart?nez, Martin Škriniar, N'Golo Kant?, Marco Asensio, Marcus Rashford. [md]

Observing is free. But he wouldn't have been very cheap either way.
Barcelona have been observing Portugal star Gon?alo Ramos closely since the start of the season. The problem is that his price has suddenly skyrocketed. [sport]

vuji_31

We are so broke. We can't promote Gavi to first team, and it seems like idiots will extend Sergi Roberto contract and also Busqets contract.

What to say.

Home of Barca Fans