Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

Youcef Atal is still in Nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dsZr8KnFDo
sdf.png

iniestaGOAT

Barcelona is trying to get Tagliafico on loan, with a €4M option to buy for the summer. The operation also includes Alejandro Balde heading the other way to Ajax on loan.
@gerardromero

Make it happen laporta

lets go

Porque

David Neres also fell off from that 2019 Ajax team. Which was really made stars because of the system and Ten Hag.

...aaaaaand I'm just seeing that Neres has moved to Shakhtar for 12m around 11 days ago. Had someone bought him when we bought Frenkie it would have cost 3x that amount. Goes to show.

Messi983

David Neres also fell off from that 2019 Ajax team. Which was really made stars because of the system and Ten Hag.

...aaaaaand I'm just seeing that Neres has moved to Shakhtar for 12m around 11 days ago. Had someone bought him when we bought Frenkie it would have cost 3x that amount. Goes to show.

Tru.

That's why I also have doubts about signing Antony who a lot of people here wants.

Maybe we should just hire ten Hag instead of signing all these Ajax players. :thinking:

khaled_a_d

Tru.

That's why I also have doubts about signing Antony who a lot of people here wants.

Maybe we should just hire ten Hag instead of signing all these Ajax players. :thinking:

But all good Ajax coaches failed when they left in past couple of decades.
So by that logic, we should avoid Ten Haag :koeman:

Porque

Lucas Boye close to Atletico. The media actually reported last week (or the week before) that he was our tapado.

Actually a solid player, in that Morata kind of profile.

His G+A against Madrid this weekend.

Andresito

Staff member
Think Xavi and Alemany are aiming for stop gaps this season. Tagliafico and Morata in January on loan, replaced by Gaya and another CF in summer.

These 5 months will show how useful Morata can be to us which will make him go up or down on the backup list to Haaland.

Also wouldn't surprise me if Trincao returns and becomes a part of Xavi's plans.

Messi983

We apparently have a verbal agreement with him and negotiations will intensify when he returns from AFCON but not a done deal yet.

He has supposedly also rejected being sold to Tottenham a few days ago after Milan already reached agreement with them to sell him this month.

Zidane82

Think Xavi and Alemany are aiming for stop gaps this season. Tagliafico and Morata in January on loan, replaced by Gaya and another CF in summer.

These 5 months will show how useful Morata can be to us which will make him go up or down on the backup list to Haaland.

Also wouldn't surprise me if Trincao returns and becomes a part of Xavi's plans.
Now that works for me !

Kubala

....................Ter Stegen....................

Mazraoui.....Araujo.....??............Tagliafico

...........Kessie.....DeJong.....Pedri...........

Torres...............Morata.............Fati/Depay

Haaland for Morata in the summer, if at all possible. Zakaria/Grillitsch for Frenkie as I don't really think he's a Busi replacement, Azpilicueta covering along the back four and it's starting to take shape. Nico, Gavi, Balde etc contuing their development.
Need that world class CB though...

Messi983

....................Ter Stegen....................

Mazraoui.....Araujo.....??............Tagliafico

...........Kessie.....DeJong.....Pedri...........

Torres...............Morata.............Fati/Depay

Haaland for Morata in the summer, if at all possible. Zakaria/Grillitsch for Frenkie as I don't really think he's a Busi replacement, Azpilicueta covering along the back four and it's starting to take shape. Nico, Gavi, Balde etc contuing their development.
Need that world class CB though...

Looks good in theory but sadly we all know this will never happen and Xavi will continue to play his amigos.

Home of Barca Fans