Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

JUST IN: Frimpong, Wan-Bissaka, Foyth, Diogo Dalot and Meunier are shortlisted in Bar?a’s list to strengthen the RB position.

Among all names in this list, Foyth/Meunier are the favorites to come.
@gerardromero

More: Barcelona believe Villarreal will ask for around €25M for Foyth, while Meunier would cost between €10M-€12M.
@gerardromero
#Transfers

Christ the only RB that I would be good with is Frimpong, the rest stink.

Givenchy

Wan-Bissaka LMAO Xavi will end up bald by the seasons end if we sign him. Terrible list of RBs but I guess that is the market. Dalot could be interesting if we can fool United into swapping for Dest?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Holy shit that is an awful list.

Frimpong only interesting alternative but he could well turn out to be another Dest. Rest of them are either shit or limited in attack and on the ball like Foyth.

JamDav1982

Foyth is rank.

Fucking awful at Spurs and just a limited tall defender that can do a job for average sides that sit deeper more.

Xavi turns down Mazouari then they go for one of that lot?

Shambolic.

Fucking Rangers and Celtic have better RBs than that list of shite ffs.

fergus90

I wonder if Mazouari wishes he went to Barca, I think he’s going to struggle for game time at Bayern. An opportunity missed there for sure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should have just made a deal with Sporting for Pedro Porro when they loaned out Trincao to them.

xXKonan

This is also what happens when you put all your eggs in the basket for fucking Azpilicueta as well.

We worked on him at the end of last year and they thought he was a sure-fire thing he'll join that we didn't have any real alternatives. That list just reeks of being clobbered together in a short amount of time, full of names that everyone knows about and all of them are pretty much not good enough for this team.

JamDav1982

Will end summer with worse full back options than likes of Newcastle and Leicester whereas other areas of team are up there with majority of top teams.

It is bizarre when spent 200m+ and could have such a poor group of full backs that are lower EPL level.

Said at start of summer.. Zinchenko and Porro just to improve things.

Zinchenko been class for Arsenal so far.

jamrock

Just get Alonso, play bob & Dest their, Kounde or Araujo fills in when the opposition calls for it and keep it pushing.

Don't need WC or top top players in every thing position to win.

Can't rebuild enter squad in one window.

Givenchy

Will end summer with worse full back options than likes of Newcastle and Leicester whereas other areas of team are up there with majority of top teams.

It is bizarre when spent 200m+ and could have such a poor group of full backs that are lower EPL level.

Said at start of summer.. Zinchenko and Porro just to improve things.

Zinchenko been class for Arsenal so far.

It's typical Barca tbh

The club take so many financial risks this summer and I commend the recruitment BUT until yesterday, Xavi was content with going into the season with Araujo at RB ffs and we know this because Dest is exiled - now he asks for a RB. If it wasn't for how shit the RB market is, I would probably can Bernardo and put that money into fullbacks.

Porque

Isn't Foyth a converted CB anyways? And if he is not, he plays like one.

Got enough of those at RB with Araujo and Kounde.

JamDav1982

It's typical Barca tbh

The club take so many financial risks this summer and I commend the recruitment BUT until yesterday, Xavi was content with going into the season with Araujo at RB ffs and we know this because Dest is exiled - now he asks for a RB. If it wasn't for how shit the RB market is, I would probably can Bernardo and put that money into fullbacks.

Exactly.

Spend 200m+ and the one full back Xavi trusts is an Alba long past his best.

If the argument is to be competitive now then cant have an area of squad that poor in comparison to the rest.

Home of Barca Fans