Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Yeah but we're talking about 5/10m at the time for top prospect at a problem position that they can scout week in week out. Or just ask [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] about.

Nucky

We need a replacement for Dembel? now thats he's injured, maybe Sterling or Ziyech on loan?

Wouldn't be bad idea but as I heard Gavi will play up front.. Now that Lewa is back, Ansu can play on the left and Raphinha on the right.. Kind of doubt Barca will sign anyone in winter window..

Porque

Ounahi has moved to Marseille for 10m. Decent upwards move at the end of the day, but lads gotta be a bit dissapointed about all those EPL links. Goes to show not to believe the paper talks, Barca and West Ham/EPL links were mooting a 25m fee.

JerseyAddict

They need to offload 150mil from saleries, and I already saw that there is no new signings.

But there is no sale at all... Only Memphis. It is strange that they can't offload anyone for any money. I don't quite get it if the players are unaware of the situation or just playing dumb and carrying on.

vuji_31

If he comes here it will be clear how bad that guy is, played 3 decent games for most defensive team ever and people think he can make success in team that needs everything what he lacks.

Home of Barca Fans