Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Enzo Fernandez to Benfica from River for 18m (10m+8m in variables). 75% of rights.

One of those who is hyped but doesn't really look that good.

Wouldn't surprise me if they manage to fetch a large sale in a few seasons mind you.

Messi983

https://twitter.com/HelenaCondis/status/1539679911362822146

Lol, it's so easy to be a journalist these days. Apparent "big signing for La Liga will be announced on Friday" if nothing will change.

Probably Sarabia to Atletico or some shit like that. :lol:

Much better, a brewing company as a new global sponsor of La Liga. :lol:

[tw]1540036738302840833[/tw]

https://twitter.com/LaLiga/status/1540036738302840833

[tw]1540011559098978305[/tw]

https://twitter.com/MahouSanMiguel/status/1540011559098978305

Messi983

Reports PSG is offering 8m for Andrey Santos. Not surprised Campos is interested in him.

Barca's apparent offer in February was 1,5 + 3,5m.

Porque

Reports PSG is offering 8m for Andrey Santos. Not surprised Campos is interested in him.

Barca's apparent offer in February was 1,5 + 3,5m.

Recently discovered this little gem. Fanatiz.com

Get to watch full games of all South American leagues and Libertadores. Signed up so will watch 2-3 matches of Vasco for Andrey, Danilo and our Santos boys.

xXKonan

Barcelona will meet Juan Foyth's agent to explore the possibility of a deal for Villarreal's defender. It will be the first introductive talk. Mateu Alemany will lead the conversation. [di marzio]

gregorrin10

Barcelona will meet Juan Foyth's agent to explore the possibility of a deal for Villarreal's defender. It will be the first introductive talk. Mateu Alemany will lead the conversation. [di marzio]

Would be a very good option. Certainly better than Azpi, faster and younger, and also being able to play CB in a 3 at the back (which is why I'm guessing Xavi likes Azpi for). And will probably be available on a nice bargain price (release clause). Could perfectly compliment a more attacking LB and us switching to 3 at the back when attacking with him staying back and moving to that RCB position.

Now if we could only focus on someone else for LB and leave Alonso at Chelsea too, that would be swell.

Porque

Chelsea have priced both Azpi and Alonso at 13m each.

That should shut the door for each. Valencia are asking 15m for Gaya which makes that option way more attractive, even if I don't rate him particularly highly.

Nucky

If its true we can get Gaya for 15, we should leave Alonso in Chelsea and go for Gaya who is miles better but in the end we all know Barca will sign Alonso..

xXKonan

Here's what's probably going to happen in my opinion.

We use whatever money we have and we'll end up selling FDJ to buy Lewa, a CB(Not Kounde or Koulibaly) some budget young guy I assume. We'll end up with Soler because Alemany will tell Xavi, tough shit, and end up buying both Alonso and Apliz as for Veteran support and probably end up signing a winger as well with Dembele gone.

I don't believe we'll buy a top-class Midfielder like Bernardo, with the FDJ money. It's going to be one of those "Unfeasible deals" where Laporta and Alemany will try but will come back with someone like Soler and tell Xavi and the fans "Well sorry it wasn't feasible so we got you this budget talented CM instead".

Then credible rumors will appear that we blew the majority of cash on Lewa because we made promises that needed to be kept and we end up going full-blown cheap on positions that we desperately needed to reinforce properly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he good attacking-wise? Because if he's shit going forward I don't really see the point.

Zidane82

Twitter is alive with Barca rumours tonight as we are apparently gonna have a big week courtesy of Gerard Romero

Crazy new forward line incoming !

Neymar . .. Lewandowski .... Raphinha

gregorrin10

Is he good attacking-wise? Because if he's shit going forward I don't really see the point.

He finished the season with 5 assists, so I would imagine he's not exactly shit. A work in progress for sure, but we can work with that. Plus he's a former CB, so he's defensively solid too. At 10M, he's an absolute bargain and a no brainer.

I mean sure if we had money like City, I would've loved someone like Pedro Porro here, but Arnau is far from a bad shout for the limited finances that we have. Can be a really good backup and crucially turn into starter material too, for sure. Him and Dest could have a nice, healthy competition going.

Home of Barca Fans