Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cannot figure everything out this summer. The priority should be a #9 and ideally a winger to replace Dembele. Let's see if Ilaix and Nico can settle down in the midfield.

Can target a CB in 2022.

Whoever we sign as a CB if we have to need to be a World Class or close to World Class CB that can lead the line. No point going after a million young talents that need guidance and might just turn out to be coal.

khaled_a_d

Cannot figure everything out this summer. The priority should be a #9 and ideally a winger to replace Dembele. Let's see if Ilaix and Nico can settle down in the midfield.

Can target a CB in 2022.

Whoever we sign as a CB if we have to need to be a World Class or close to World Class CB that can lead the line. No point going after a million young talents that need guidance and might just turn out to be coal.

Not necessary a 9 for me, if we can get a great winger who can score it can be ideal too. In 433 Messi has been the false 9 and has done really well there, if we have Fati and another winger it will be great.
That being said, no idea who is that fuckin winger is :lol:

Raketa10

IMHO we should try to offload Firpo, Umtiti, Martin, Pjanic and Coutinho. We should also renew Dembele, promote Balde, sign Garcia and maybe Wijnaldum for 0. I honestly don't think Wijnaldum will add anything significant but we need depth. We can't rely on 18y Old Pedri and Illaix for the entire season, we need a stronger bench and more experience.

When we do that we should call PSG and offer a swap. Griezmann for Neymar. If they refuse tell them OK will take him for free next summer. They are aware he will go for free and I truly believe this swap would a win-win scenario for everyone involved. If Fati recovers we should try playing him as a no.9. IMHO Fati, Messi, Neymar and Dembele could form a superb attack.

I didn't mention Haaland as I honestly don't believe anyone will pay 150+ mil when we all know that he can go for 75 next year. If Mbappe ends up in Madrid next summer, we will have a fair chance to sign Haaland for 75 mil.

With all that in mind we should stay away from Depay. He will bring absolutely nothing as he plays very similar to Griezmann. Just forget him and move on.

Last edited:

Messi983

IMHO we should try to offload Firpo, Umtiti, Martin, Pjanic and Coutinho. We should also renew Dembele, promote Balde, sign Garcia and maybe Wijnaldum for 0. I honestly don't think Wijnaldum will add anything significant but we need depth. We can't rely on 18y Old Pedri and Illaix for the entire season, we need a stronger bench and more experience.

When we do that we should call PSG and offer a swap. Griezmann for Neymar. If they refuse tell them OK will take him for free next summer. They are aware he will go for free and I truly believe this swap would a win-win scenario for everyone involved. If Fati recovers we should try playing him as a no.9. IMHO Fati, Messi, Neymar and Dembele could form a superb attack.

I didn't mention Haaland as I honestly don't believe anyone will pay 150+ mil when we all know that he can go for 75 next year. If Mbappe ends up in Madrid next summer, we will have a fair chance to sign Haaland for 75 mil.

With all that in mind we should stay away from Depay. He will bring absolutely nothing as he plays very similar to Griezmann. Just forget him and move on.

NO, NO, NO, NO and NO

Joan

Good plan. I approve.

Home of Barca Fans