Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Where is the striker we were supposed to sign?
I would rather sign Diego Costa on loan than spend 60 million on a shit player like Rodrigo. At least Costa is good at riling the opposition.

Vilarrubi

:crbust:

[tw]1222102891575554048[/tw]

Btw if we sign Rodrigo any Cat Radio source on here can't be taken seriously. They specifically said we would sign a striker but NOT Rodrigo.

Raketa10

:crbust:

[tw]1222102891575554048[/tw]

Btw if we sign Rodrigo any Cat Radio source on here can't be taken seriously. They specifically said we would sign a striker but NOT Rodrigo.

So we are buying a striker who scored 2 goals in La Liga this season! What a gem! :lol: Another rushed and utterly stupid transfer from our side. Rodrigo is in no way the right player for Barca, he is not even a good striker to begin with. What a horrible decision that will cost us a lot of money. There is no hope for this board. They are all brain dead.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

So we are buying a striker who scored 2 goals in La Liga this season! What a gem! :lol: Another rushed and utterly stupid transfer from our side. Rodrigo is in no way the right player for Barca, he is not even a good striker to begen with. What a horrible decision that will cost us a lot of money. There is no hope for this board. They are all brain dead.

not to mention about trophies.

Eshez

They should look at Bruno Fernandes, seems the right kind of midfielder that's needed and wants to move... maybe management only cares about a striker, but there's not many good choices.

Raketa10

How much will Rodrigo cost?

We can only hope it's a loan deal with a buy option but I doubt Valencia is that stupid. Whatever we spend on this player it will be too much. I sincerely doubt't he'll even play after they realize how average he is.

Do Barto and co realize that the world exists outside of La Liga?

No, they already showed that many times before.

Last edited:

TrueCule

More news:
[Superdeporte] : FC Barcelona will sign Portuguese midfielder Fernandes to loan him out to Valencia for the remainder of the season as part of the Rodrigo deal. Celades, the Valencia coach, has given his approval after the Catalan club's refusal to include Semedo.

Gari

Bartomeu "Rodrigo?We are not talking about players who are from other teams. But their name is on the table of the technicians. And some replacement will come, I do not know if Barça B or outside. I like many players."

Rory

We can only hope it's a loan deal with a buy option but I doubt Valencia is that stupid. Whatever we spend on this player it will be too much. I sincerely doubt't he'll even play after they realize how average he is.

No, they already showed that many times before.

Praying it's only a loan deal, he's a striker that can't finish!

FCBfan22

Striker signings in January...

Name a better tragedy title.

Barto doing his best to make a meme out of Barca.

Home of Barca Fans