Barca Transfers and Rumors

Raketa10

Sound like Dest tbh, looks very similar in highlights

IMHO he looks way better than Dest and he is playing in much stronger league than Dest did when we signed him. He scored 5 times and assisted 3 times this season. Those are actually a very decent stats for a RB.

JamDav1982

Same with Haaland when Xavi alluded to speaking with him after Barca media ran with stories of them having calls.

Barca had no chance of Haaland and they knew it. Most likely same with Enderick but dont want to seem like never tried or not in for him.

When he signs for PSG or Real wait for the stories about how Barca couldnt compete financially and possibly about how 'he really wanted to come'.

serghei

Well, in the case of PSG, if he goes there, it's clearly about money.

Barca have massive pull if able to compete financially, as we saw in the summer, when we signed almost all of our targets. If money and wage space didn't run out, Bernardo would have been signed too I have no doubt.

I can only see us being behind Madrid and City, because of Pep factor, if money are not the main argument.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Well, in the case of PSG, if he goes there, it's clearly about money.

Barca have massive pull if able to compete financially, as we saw in the summer, when we signed almost all of our targets. If money and wage space didn't run out, Bernardo would have been signed too I have no doubt.

I can only see us being behind Madrid and City, because of Pep factor, if money are not the main argument.

Sorry but you are overrating the club's pull. Nowadays it's increasingly all about the money. Look at The oil clubs. If these guys weren't offering crazy wages noone would look at them. Sadly we are becoming increasingly irrelevant in today's market. We simply can't compete financially.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sorry but you are overrating the club's pull. Nowadays it's increasingly all about the money. Look at The oil clubs. If these guys weren't offering crazy wages noone would look at them. Sadly we are becoming increasingly irrelevant in today's market. We simply can't compete financially.

not true, Barca still has insane pull

Porque

Pull is and will always be good. LaLiga forced austerity will stop us from signing anyone again this summer it seems though.

Well probably have to sell some solid players while renewing a few sacred cows to lower their cap burden.

It is what it tebas.

malvolio

We HAD insane pull. We don't anymore. This is the issue with the board and the fans. Delusional really.
The very fact that we are looking at Gundogan and not Enzo Fernandez 8s proof of that.

We're looking at certain players because we lack the funds, not the pull. For every target we competed with other clubs, we came out on top. See Raphinha, see Kounde. We didn't get Mbappe or Haaland because we never were in the race for them.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We HAD insane pull. We don't anymore. This is the issue with the board and the fans. Delusional really.
The very fact that we are looking at Gundogan and not Enzo Fernandez 8s proof of that.

No, you're delusional. Kids grow up dreaming of playing for Barca, simple as that. As long as Barca has money (which they will under normal circumstances), they will have pull.

KingLeo10

Dude, why don't you do everyone a favor and just stop supporting this team?

I literally don't see any single post from you that isn't crying about how Barca is washed up/terrible/broke/betas/pussies/frauds. And then you come up with posts like 'Barca don't deserve Lewa'...come on.

Barcilliant

Dude, why don't you do everyone a favor and just stop supporting this team?

I literally don't see any single post from you that isn't crying about how Barca is washed up/terrible/broke/betas/pussies/frauds. And then you come up with posts like 'Barca don't deserve Lewa'...come on.

Wait till the end of the season than we will see. There's a reason for my pessimism.

JohnN

Barca will attract players as long as we are competitive. La Liga level is becoming an issue of course, but all leagues have their ups and downs.
Just wait now for a Quatari billionaire to take over some Spanish teams and players will suddenly want to play for them.
EPL would still be in shambles without all the takeovers.

Home of Barca Fans