Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

We are moving like a lightning this transfer window. NOT

I'm sure there are a lot of negotiations ongoing and some will be confirmed this week. Must first offload some players before we can sign new ones after Kessie and Christensen.

Looks like Lenglet will finalize his loan deal to Tottenham today, Umtiti is negotiating with Rennes and Mavericky apparently with Fiorentina.

MTL_Barca

So...

Kessie and Christensen done and presentation soon

Raphina almost done at apparently ~50-60M
Lewandowski deal looks closer as well, at ~40M + add-ons

Dembele seems to actually stay in the end

Still reports about Kounde as well, with Chelsea apparently also looking at other options

---

Lenglet out on loan to Tottenham
Umtiti might finally be gone

Frenkie still unclear, probably will leave eventually

Puig & Neto have no future at Barca, will hopefully find a new club soon.

A lot going on right now, not too bad so far. Still missing what's happening in midfield in case Frenkie leaves, and how our FBs will look.

Also Depay who i guess won't really have a place in the squad anymore if we actually sign Raphinha AND renew Dembele.

Last edited:

Porque

Endrick is so last month.

Seen my first game of Victor Roque, 17 year old forward of Athletico Paranaense. The Brazilian Mbappe, with the brain, passing and balance of Dembele.

Bring him to Barcelona, for the next decade of dominance.

jamrock

Seen my first game of Victor Roque, 17 year old forward of Athletico Paranaense. The Brazilian Mbappe, with the brain, passing and balance of Dembele.

😂, You had me for a minute until I saw balance of dembele

Givenchy

Flamin hell !?

Twitter alive with Ronaldo to Barca rumours !!

Would be fucking glorious if he joined and scored in the clasico at the Bernabeu :lol: worth it for that alone.

In reality though, United are paying him ridiculous wages and I doubt he lowers them to our new wage structure.

Zidane82

Barca do not want Cristiano Ronaldo. The only option is Lewandowski. Laporta and Mendes talked about Bernardo Silva and Kound in today's meeting.

@DeportesCuatro

Bobo32

The time for Ronaldo was when Messi was still here, that would've been kind of epic. Now it would very much be a shit move to go for Ronaldo.

Zidane82

Rumours coming thick and fast now

Bernardo Silva has instructed his agent to sort a deal out with Barca for this transfer window

Messi983

Yeah, I've just seen this guy's name on twitter yesterday and was about to mention him, lol.

😂, You had me for a minute until I saw balance of dembele

He had me until I saw the brain of Dembele. :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
[Goal] Santos refuses ?20 million offer from Newcastle United for the 17 years old winger Angelo Gabriel.

This is the guy we have an option on, right?

Messi983

FC Barcelona will first try to complete the signings of Lewandowski & Raphinha, then Alonso & Azpilicueta, and lastly Kound? & Bernardo Silva. [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo [��]

The signings of Azpilicueta & Alonso could cost around €20M for FC Barcelona. @gerardromero [��️]

We have our priorities wrong. Kounde should be #1 target as there is clear competition for him. Lewa and Raphinha are willing to wait to come here and paying anything more than 5m for the Chelsea duo combined is too much.

Andresito

Staff member
20m for Alonso and Azpilicueta with a combined age of 64

faint-fainting.gif

Home of Barca Fans