Barca Transfers and Rumors

Andresito

Staff member
He’s been a rock whenever I’ve seen him play and he remains a firm favourite with all the fans

We don't need him at the moment. He's also out of contract in a year.

Although there are rumours about him being traded for Zaniolo.

Kul_z

Offer coutinho and umtiti to man city for de bruyne or coutinho for bernardo silva, or some exchange for gabriel jesus or mendy(lb). Neymar is good, he would make us better but he is not the player we need desperately, we have messi, griez, dembele and malcom. Lb and striker should be priority, and another attacking mf would be nice, considering coutinho is a lost case with valverde in charge.

So that could look like this with de bruyne:

Busi de jong
De bruyne
Dembele messi griez

Or

Busi
De bruyne de jong
Messi suarez griez

With bernardo silva:

Busi de jong
B.silva messi griez
Suarez
Or

B.silva busi de jong dembele
Messi griez

Total havoc

Ritchie

Why not go for Cancelo? Alves has never been properly replaced, needing Messi to do more on the right.

Sane available a lot cheaper than Neymar.

Barcilliant

Why on earth aren’t we trying to sign Toby Alderweireld from Spurs ??

He’s got a £25 million buy clause that’s still active till next Friday apparently- that’s 8 days to get something sorted .

I agree. Fekir is apparently available for the same price. Two players who would make the squad stronger.

Fuck Neymar.

xXKonan

So MD talks about how Junior is our main target and might be pricey at 25 Million euros.

But somehow decide to publish how David Alaba is one of our options behind Junior like, come one really? How is Junior "Expensive" yet Alaba is somehow on our list of targets that already plays for a Rich club in Bayern who have no need to sell at the moment. :lol:

gregorrin10

Offer coutinho and umtiti to man city for de bruyne or coutinho for bernardo silva, or some exchange for gabriel jesus or mendy(lb). Neymar is good, he would make us better but he is not the player we need desperately, we have messi, griez, dembele and malcom. Lb and striker should be priority, and another attacking mf would be nice, considering coutinho is a lost case with valverde in charge.

So that could look like this with de bruyne:

Busi de jong
De bruyne
Dembele messi griez

Or

Busi
De bruyne de jong
Messi suarez griez

With bernardo silva:

Busi de jong
B.silva messi griez
Suarez
Or

B.silva busi de jong dembele
Messi griez

Total havoc

Time to go back and play Fifa for this, mate.

Kul_z

Time to go back and play Fifa for this, mate.

Well, if we are that interested in neymar who is in golden qsg cage, i dont see a problem why wouldnt we be able to make an offer for de bruyne/b.silva.
City is not a selling club, but with coutinho + 1 we could soften their beliefs. We are in greater need for creative middlefielders and more responsible players then neyney.
De bruyne would be a massive upgrade.

Imagine tripple de: de jong, de bruyne, dembouz
Unstopabble force.
And im tired of south americans, i prefer more european guys because they are a step above south americans in professionalism overall.

Messi983

So MD talks about how Junior is our main target and might be pricey at 25 Million euros.

But somehow decide to publish how David Alaba is one of our options behind Junior like, come one really? How is Junior "Expensive" yet Alaba is somehow on our list of targets that already plays for a Rich club in Bayern who have no need to sell at the moment. :lol:

Well, getting Alaba would help Valverde to use his 4-4-2 Gala XI

MATS
Roberto-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
Griezmann-Busi-Raki-Alaba
Messi-Suarez

:lol:

MD was talking about this "tapado" LB for a month now so it was probably time to reveal his name. It's BS and probably also a smokescreen while we're working on Firpo's (or possibly R.Rodriguez/Guerreiro but hopefully its Junior) transfer.

But to be fair I was actually happy to open MD today and see a face of someone who is not Neymar. :)

Zidane82

Well, getting Alaba would help Valverde to use his 4-4-2 Gala XI

MATS
Roberto-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
Griezmann-Busi-Raki-Alaba
Messi-Suarez

:lol:

MD was talking about this "tapado" LB for a month now so it was probably time to reveal his name. It's BS and probably also a smokescreen while we're working on Firpo's (or possibly R.Rodriguez/Guerreiro but hopefully its Junior) transfer.

But to be fair I was actually happy to open MD today and see a face of someone who is not Neymar. :)

Holy crap ... Roberto, Rakitic and Suarez still !!

abbbs97

ffs just get firpo. I'm seeing these random ass names like Phillip Max and expensive players like Alaba. why cant the board do something right for once.

Arizona Scott

Fekir's body is broken. That's why he'll end up at Betis rather than Liverpool.

It is not that it is broken--from 2017 he has played the vast majority of matches and arguably been Lyon's best player. It is that it is a bit more of a potential time bomb in his knee--more risk than other players who have had their knee fixed, but I think he is a very good risk if at a discount price (or incentive tied fee) for most any club in the world.

Home of Barca Fans