Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

We probably cannot and won't sign him anyway, but would a player like Bissouma be a good signing? Not sure if he's really a CDM though.

Apparently available for 35-40m.

Isn't he under investigation for sexual assault?
There is a reason he is available on reasonable price, he might end up on jail

Porque

One of the worst cuted videos ever.

I only watched Lens against PSG and thought he was impressive. Plucked the video after checking over his WhoScores. Thought he looked decent in it.

Crystal Palace and Arsenal interested, so levels to this possibly?

Messi983

@RogerTorello🥇] | Barcelona plan to meet with the three captains- Pique, Alba and Busquets to reduce their salaries for Financial Fair Play. In the event that there is no agreement, the club do not rule out taking ?drastic? decisions. #fcblive

Yeah, sure. :lol: Maybe if they would be dirty foreigners but not with Catalan golden boys.

Catta

@RogerTorello🥇] | Barcelona plan to meet with the three captains- Pique, Alba and Busquets to reduce their salaries for Financial Fair Play. In the event that there is no agreement, the club do not rule out taking ?drastic? decisions. #fcblive

Yeah, sure. :lol: Maybe if they would be dirty foreigners but not with Catalan golden boys.

I hope with all my heart that the club do use drastic decision. Would take a summer where we don't get anyone, if it meant I have to never again see those 3 guys in a Barca shirt.

Home of Barca Fans