Barca Transfers and Rumors

gregorrin10

Romero says the club is interested in Theo Hernandez, but SD Alemany prefers Gaya

Last I heard Theo is about to sign a contract extension in the next few weeks with a much improved wages, so I don't see him leaving Milan for at least another year, if not for a crazy offer they can't refuse. And we aren't exactly in a position where we can offer much more than he'd earn at Milan, especially after that extension. But either of them would be pretty sweet. Finally some real competition for that cry baby squirrel (or even getting rid of him at the same time, which is the dream).

iniestaGOAT

Last I heard Theo is about to sign a contract extension in the next few weeks with a much improved wages, so I don't see him leaving Milan for at least another year, if not for a crazy offer they can't refuse. And we aren't exactly in a position where we can offer much more than he'd earn at Milan, especially after that extension. But either of them would be pretty sweet. Finally some real competition for that cry baby squirrel (or even getting rid of him at the same time, which is the dream).

You must not have watched gaya play. He sucks defensively.

And out defense is already crap

Theo any day. Sign him up.

Kul_z

You must not have watched gaya play. He sucks defensively.

And out defense is already crap

Theo any day. Sign him up.

Another frenchie? No thanks. Get the fuck away from them.
Alba is a mental midget but really we should not be in a total hurry for new lb while other positions need reinforcments. Alba cant upgrade our team play, but if the team plays good, he plays good(delivers). If the team plays bad he crumbles.

Messi983

Barcelona are reportedly willing to pay up to ?45m for Brazilian 15-year-old prodigy Endrick, who currently plies his trade at Palmeiras.

Journalist Jorge Nicola has taken to Twitter to say that the Spanish giants are looking at the talent - who has already had comparisons to homeland stars such as Romario and Ronaldo - as a long-term option and are willing to spend big.

However, due to the clubs well-documented financial issues off the pitch, Bar?a would be willing to pay the astronomical transfer fee in three separate instalments of around ?15m each.

The first of those would be made when Endrick turns 16-years old, whilst the second would be activated when he makes his senior debut for his current club.

The final of those instalments would come when he turns 18 and can make the move to the Nou Camp officially.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/barcelona-willing-to-pay-45m-for-brazilian-15-year-old-312407

Rivaldo who?

:worthy:

Zidane82

Think it is time to cash in on one of my favourite players .. FDJ is probably surplus to requirements now we have Pedri and Gavi .
We also have Nico to cover for Busqs

Messi983

Think it is time to cash in on one of my favourite players .. FDJ is probably surplus to requirements now we have Pedri and Gavi .
We also have Nico to cover for Busqs

Busqs doesn't need a cover, he can play 120 minutes in 80 games every season on a 12/10 level.

Messi983

Oscar: "Talks with Barcelona are not over yet. The problem is that they’re struggling to register signings. There has to be some departures."

Just what we need, another pair of old legs. Well, at least he's not an amigo so wouldn't start every game.

Home of Barca Fans