Barca Transfers and Rumors

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Not sure how he would fare as a RB as a 38 year old. He might do fine as a RM/RW though especially with the lack of options we have there. Wouldn't mind getting him back on low wages.

behindbrowneyes

The only basis of the Alves-rumour is that he himself said he is available if the club wants him. Smart from his side, as he is without a contract and with him saying that it was clear that it will get some attention in Spanish media and some other, smaller club might take note and sign him.

I'm sure Alves has a place at the club if he wants to return, but surely not as a player. Be it scout, youth coach or some other position.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @orioldomenech🥇] | There is a debate within the club regarding Dani Alves. Bar?a have not yet returned an answer. #FCBlive

Redbuck

Does anyone have any information on Dusan Vlahovic ? Should Laporta go for him ? And will he be a good fit if he arrives ?

khaled_a_d

Does anyone have any information on Dusan Vlahovic ? Should Laporta go for him ? And will he be a good fit if he arrives ?

Well, I didn't watch him but from some calcio fans I trust their opinions he is legit.
He looked like Halaand lite last year, this season he scored 4 goals in 8 matches but with 3 penalties. So doesn't seem he regained full form yet from last season.

Mateka

Manchester City want 80m euros for 26-year-old England forward Raheem Sterling, who is wanted by Barcelona. (Marca)

That should cheer everybody up.

Mateka

Paris St-Germain could be willing to swap striker Mauro Icardi, 28, with 33-year-old fellow Argentina forward Sergio Aguero, who joined Barcelona from Manchester City in the summer. (El Nacional)

Rassvet

Paris St-Germain could be willing to swap striker Mauro Icardi, 28, with 33-year-old fellow Argentina forward Sergio Aguero, who joined Barcelona from Manchester City in the summer. (El Nacional)

They'll get rid of Verratti and Donnaruma to get Cesc and Pinto next

Messigician

Coz he single now and PSG players shitting themselves lol

FinBarcelonafan

Icardi is not a person I would want around young players. Bad role model.

iniestaGOAT

De ligt rumors. Kind of signings we should be looking for.

Gonna dominate the league for next 15 years with all these young players.

Mateka

West Ham United are keeping tabs on Barcelona goalkeeper Neto, 32, who is free to leave the Nou Camp in a January loan deal as long as the club who sign him agree to buy the Brazilian in the summer. (Sport - in Spanish)

Home of Barca Fans