Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messigician

Iniesta: "I want to go back to Barcelona, it's very clear, but I don't want to go back just because of my name, I want to go back because I can help Barcelona, that's what I want."

Hey ernie you know what to do January get the gang back together

Messi983

For people who have problems seeing embeded tweets (I can sometimes see them and other times not and refresh also doesn't always work)

If you get this or similar message you can still see/open a tweet by clicking on that little dot. I've circled it (well, at least tried to :lol: ) with green as it's not easy to spot.

a.png

I have no idea if this works on phones though as I usually only visit BF on my computer.

behindbrowneyes

For people who have problems seeing embeded tweets (I can sometimes see them and other times not and refresh also doesn't always work)

If you get this or similar message you can still see/open a tweet by clicking on that little dot. I've circled it (well, at least tried to :lol: ) with green as it's not easy to spot.

a.png

I have no idea if this works on phones though as I usually only visit BF on my computer.

I changed from the mobile to the Desktop version and there you can see all of the tweets. In the mobile version you don't have the dot IIRC.

Desktop version on the phone might take you some time to get used to it (Thread names are written very small for instance), but once you are in a thread you can read everything perfectly. After using it for about a week I gotta say that changing to the Desktop version on the mobile was the right choice. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

For those interested: All you have to do is scrolling down the barcaforum page and click on something like I believe "default view".

Home of Barca Fans