Barca Transfers and Rumors

FC433

Barcelona want Matthias Ginter - "Sit down" with Gladbach "after the tournament"
After Ginter has been linked with a move to Bayer Leverkusen by Sport Bild, the center-back is also being watched by Barcelona according to a report by the Redaktionsnetzwerks Deutschland. The Catalans are in for the defender for whom Gladbach can only offer a new contract with a reduced salary. "The ten golden years in which there was always more and more money are over," Gladbach sporting director Max Eberl has said to Bild. "Players, agents, clubs—everyone has to take a step back." Ginter earns €3.5 million a year.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He will never be a realistic target for us due to our midfield assembly line of talent in La Masia but would love a profile like Locatelli - hopefully Orellana or Moriba will become our version

Bobo32

He will never be a realistic target for us due to our midfield assembly line of talent in La Masia but would love a profile like Locatelli - hopefully Orellana or Moriba will become our version

Hm I'm thinking Nico could play a bit like that as well, or Frenkie?
Strangely, what will be lacking more when Busquets retire could be the Verratti/Jorginho type of player...

A bit strange that Milan got rid of that player, I always thought he'd be their "bandiera" when he broke through. Don't know what happened, but maybe it's another case of it being potentially tough for young talent to impress in a turbulent club/team?

Andresito

Staff member
Was it Locatelli who as a young teenager scored the winning goal vs Inter (or Juve) a couple of years ago?

Messi983

Foot Mercato report that Bundesliga side RB Leipzig have decided to make a second offer for 21-year-old French central defender Maxence Lacroix, after the Wolfsburg rejected an opening bid that was around the €18m mark.

Their new bid will be above the €20m mark – Wolfsburg seem keen to hold out for a package of €30m.

I've liked a little I saw from him. Doubt he's on our short list though and probably can't afford him anyway. He's also right footed and we seem to be prefering a leftie.

Home of Barca Fans