Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Are those rumors about Lautaro real?
If they are old habits die hard at this club.
We already have Aguero. Lautaro is no Haaland. We might get Depay too who can play as a number nine.
We need a cb, physical midfielder, Lb and a keeper.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only if you believe we want to sign the 20 other players Sport and Mundo Deportivo have linked us with for the last couple of weeks.

We don't have the money for any striker right now.

behindbrowneyes

It's silly season and MD and Sport only want clicks, clicks, clicks. TV3 and CatalunyaRadio are the media to follow when it comes to reliable news. They seem to have a good rapport with the new board.

FC433

The only players that I would consider from City (and presumably they are on the market) are Sterling and Silva. I definitely would not take Laporte, particularly after his interview just a few days before the CL final. I do not want that kind of a player in our team.

Messi983

The more I think about it more I think we should just stay with what we have. Sign Depay, try to sell Roberto and Dembele and loan Coutinho and Umtiti and be over with transfers. Nothing major will change until amigos are here anyway.

None of the names linked to us is really inspiring tbh and would be stupid selling likes of Emerson and Trincao only to invest that money into Laporte or Pellegrini.

Porque

The more I think about it more I think we should just stay with what we have. Sign Depay, try to sell Roberto and Dembele and loan Coutinho and Umtiti and be over with transfers. Nothing major will change until amigos are here anyway.

None of the names linked to us is really inspiring tbh and would be stupid selling likes of Emerson and Trincao only to invest that money into Laporte or Pellegrini.

This is the smart measured approach.

Try to sell Roberto, Dembele or involve in swaps with other 2022 free agents. If they don't want to leave then use than as squad backups and have them off the wage bill next summer.

Wage dump Coutinho. Try to wage dump Umtiti, and if he doesn't want to leave then release him next summer with a year left on his contract for being a leech.

This summer we should be able to sell Firpo as he has a low wage.

And we should strongly consider selling Griezmann. Hopefully PSG have interest.

Messigician

🚨[ @sport🥈] | Aymeric Laporte knows that because of Barcelona?s economic situation, it makes his arrival complex, but he will do anything to try to achieve it.

We move! Now this is a signing

Zidane82

Wijnaldum playing well for a depleted Dutch team ... sadly

Depay made a good run and shot early on but nothing since .

30 minutes gone

Home of Barca Fans