Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Russian newspaper Sport-Express (have no idea how reliable they are) is reporting we're close to sign Russian wonderkid Sergey Pinyaev from Russian 2nd division team Chertanovo Moscow and then loan him to FC Khimki (they've finished 8th in RPL this season) for two years until he turns 18 and can leave the country. He's very highly rated and made his first team debut only aged 15 years and 9 months. He was also heavily linked to Man United a few times in the past.

Here is a scouting report with a video attached in the end.

https://footballtalentscout.net/2020/04/06/sergey-pinyaev

FC433

Pape Sarr is having a great season so far (we were interested in him). I wish we got him and loaned him instead of trying to bring him/ others to Barca B.

Messigician

7 players transfer listed rest are untouchable

(🌕) Barcelona expects to hold 14 exit operations this summer, in the form of a transfer, loan or termination of contracts to reduce the wage-bill. Among those are Neto, Coutinho, Firpo, Matheus, Umtiti, Braithwaite & Pjanic [if Koeman leaves]. @ffpolo @sergisoleMD

Messi983

oh-my-god-old-news-are-so-exciting.jpg

serghei

Russian newspaper Sport-Express (have no idea how reliable they are) is reporting we're close to sign Russian wonderkid Sergey Pinyaev from Russian 2nd division team Chertanovo Moscow and then loan him to FC Khimki (they've finished 8th in RPL this season) for two years until he turns 18 and can leave the country. He's very highly rated and made his first team debut only aged 15 years and 9 months. He was also heavily linked to Man United a few times in the past.

Here is a scouting report with a video attached in the end.

https://footballtalentscout.net/2020/04/06/sergey-pinyaev

With a name like that, he'll be a hit for sure :coffee:.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona have met with the representatives of Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana (25) some weeks ago to gather information about his situation. Onana is currently suspended for 12 months for having breached the anti-doping code. [md]
Donak working for md confirmed?

Messi983

Two more CBs who had a breakthrough season and could probably be available relatively cheap.

Maxence Lacroix

Loic Bade

I mean, we can't go wrong signing French CBs, right? :umtiti: :lenglet:

Vilarrubi

He can’t play for months because of doping ban. Ffs.

Would be good if something happened like at Leeds, they bought Casilla from Madrid as 1st choice, got banned for 8 games because of racism so young lad Meslier stepped in... now Meslier is first choice and has been ever since because he’s LEVELS above Casilla. Takes some balls to do that so fair play to Bielsa.

Doubt same would happen here, whoever steps in could have the best 2 months ever and you just know Stegen will be back in because we’re too “nice”.

khaled_a_d

He can’t play for months because of doping ban. Ffs.

Would be good if something happened like at Leeds, they bought Casilla from Madrid as 1st choice, got banned for 8 games because of racism so young lad Meslier stepped in... now Meslier is first choice and has been ever since because he’s LEVELS above Casilla. Takes some balls to do that so fair play to Bielsa.

Doubt same would happen here, whoever steps in could have the best 2 months ever and you just know Stegen will be back in because we’re too “nice”.

I don't believe we are too nice.
Coaches look for their best interests, if there is viable better alternatives they won't intentionally ignore it.
We just need to provide that alternative, and as much as I want to replace MATS, he is still the best we have as GK.
Noy buying Pena and Tenas hype at all btw

Vilarrubi

I don't believe we are too nice.
Coaches look for their best interests, if there is viable better alternatives they won't intentionally ignore it.
We just need to provide that alternative, and as much as I want to replace MATS, he is still the best we have as GK.
Noy buying Pena and Tenas hype at all btw

I’m not sure, Cillessen was surely good enough to at least challenge for 1st team spot but we seem to have Stegen locked into CL and La Liga with no threat of replacement.

Another example is Mendy replacing Kepa at Chelsea. Took even bigger balls as he cost ?70m. Not exactly the same but Allison replacing Karius. We’ve seen what a top level keeper with top mentality can do in these teams, with them winning CLs, PL and reaching CL Final.

Imo Stegen is done. He’s shown time and time again that in high pressure games he collapses, embarrassing save to shot ratio and the worst passing and distribution ever. Needs replacing ASAP.

malvolio

I?m not sure, Cillessen was surely good enough to at least challenge for 1st team spot but we seem to have Stegen locked into CL and La Liga with no threat of replacement.

Another example is Mendy replacing Kepa at Chelsea. Took even bigger balls as he cost ?70m. Not exactly the same but Allison replacing Karius. We?ve seen what a top level keeper with top mentality can do in these teams, with them winning CLs, PL and reaching CL Final.

Imo Stegen is done. He?s shown time and time again that in high pressure games he collapses, embarrassing save to shot ratio and the worst passing and distribution ever. Needs replacing ASAP.

cillessen 'surely good enough' but we got rid and he's no better at valencia.

mendy was a safe option for chelsea since he didn't cost much and ca very well be a rotation option in the future. kepa was a calamity who also has behavior problems. does this suddenly make mendy some world class keeper?

allison vs karius? are you having a laugh?

your logic is pretty shit, mate. do come up with better examples.

khaled_a_d

I’m not sure, Cillessen was surely good enough to at least challenge for 1st team spot but we seem to have Stegen locked into CL and La Liga with no threat of replacement.

Another example is Mendy replacing Kepa at Chelsea. Took even bigger balls as he cost ?70m. Not exactly the same but Allison replacing Karius. We’ve seen what a top level keeper with top mentality can do in these teams, with them winning CLs, PL and reaching CL Final.

Imo Stegen is done. He’s shown time and time again that in high pressure games he collapses, embarrassing save to shot ratio and the worst passing and distribution ever. Needs replacing ASAP.

Cillessen was good, but tbf he was still inferior to MATS while being the older GK, hence it didn't make sense to change the situation
Alison was most expensive GK ever when bought, first one to break Buffon record in 17 years.
I would argue the problem was staying complacent.
RM bought Navas with Casillas there, and yet remained aggressive to upgrade him with younger and better GK ( Courtois)
Chelsea had Ceh, yet developed Courtois and even moved Cech for him.
There are many examples like this, yet we are content with MATS and recycling back up GK

Home of Barca Fans