Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm not necessarily a fan of a ra-ra player, but we desperately need some leadership in defence and someone who can command the backline.

I know De Ligt does that and that's always been one of the things that stands out about him. Soyuncu seem to be similar and possibly Kounde too.

Soyuncu's gonna be impossible for us to sign though :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1254081828190932992

EX_sEx4XQAEu1Et.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
Merino is usually pretty good against us and Madrid though.

Would be great if we could get Haaland and Camavinga in 2022.

Messi983

Why you don't like Merino?

Camavinga was on my wish list for most of last season before corona and our financial problems. Haven't watched him much this season but apparently doesn't really have as good season as last year. Still very young with a ton of potential though and would clearly take him if possible, especially if available for a reduced price with his contract expiring. It's more likely he'll end up in Madrid though.

I like Locatelli too but am sceptical about Italians in Barca.

Wouldn't mind either of them tbh but don't think anyone of them is truly a DM. More box to box midfielders which is fine by me. We need midfielders who can contribute both defensively and offensively.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Barca under any President was never going to pay what City had to for Dias. That simply has never been the model by which Barca build a team, spending big on a central defender

We have Mingueza, Araujo, Pique & Garcia. Umtiti & Lenglet will be gone which means at best, there is room for 1 to eventually be part of the 4 man rotation once Pique leaves - Jorge Cuenca still has a buyback option

If we were going to spend that sort of money on a central defender, I would pursue Kounde

Home of Barca Fans