Barca Transfers and Rumors

LABarcaFan

No they all did. We arguably played our and maybe history's best football in 2009 and 2011, you don't do that with 2 out of the 3 attackers not flourishing.

Between the years you mentioned Messi was playing solely as a RW and therefor some of these players were able to show their abilities.When Xavi and Iniesta were still in the team, the ball was not going to Messi all the time. After they left, Barcelona's tactic changed dramatically. The coaches were demanding from everyone to look for Messi so he can either score or make a pass to his buddy Luis.Since then, non of these World Class Players we brought (Dembele, Coutinho and Griezmann) were able to shine and we came to the point that we need to sell them.

LABarcaFan

I doubt Griezmann would accept going to Inter. Would you guys do it if you were him?

Why not? He will still get his money. What is the benefit of staying with Barcelona? It is obvious that he can not play with Messi. Inter does not have Messi and there he will fell free and may restart his career.

Not a chance lol maybe PSG, that’s about it.

If he refuse that deal, he may be benched till further notice. PSG are preparing new 5 years contract for Neymar and he will not leave the club. I don't see them paying another big salary of Griezmann, even if Mbappe goes to Madrid.

Andresito

Staff member
Why not? He will still get his money. What is the benefit of staying with Barcelona? It is obvious that he can not play with Messi. Inter does not have Messi and there he will fell free and may restart his career.

I for sure wouldn't leave Barca for Inter after only a year lol. I doubt many would go to a shittier team in a shittier league at 29 y/o and basically end ones career.

Between the years you mentioned Messi was playing solely as a RW and therefor some of these players were able to show their abilities.When Xavi and Iniesta were still in the team, the ball was not going to Messi all the time. After they left, Barcelona's tactic changed dramatically. The coaches were demanding from everyone to look for Messi so he can either score or make a pass to his buddy Luis.Since then, non of these World Class Players we brought (Dembele, Coutinho and Griezmann) were able to shine and we came to the point that we need to sell them.

He was both RW and F9 during those years.

And what the hell are you talking about "coaches demanding from everyone to look for Messi", that's so untrue. That would be such a weird order to give.
Busi himself said something along the lines "the more Messi has the ball the better for us". It's the players fault for constantly looking for Messi.

Dembele has been injured and has looked like an unpolished teenager. Coutinho's mentality is shit. Griezmann was bought because Barto wanted to show his muscles. It's not Messi's fault for these players failing at Barcelona.

Messi983

Stop this stupid swap deal rumours please. Inter can't afford Griezmann's wages and he won't accept to earn significantly less to go to a worse team in a country where he has never lived before.

Neymar, Martinez, Kante

Semedo Umtiti Coutinho Dembele, Vidal, Rakitic out

This would be a terrible transfer window lol.

xXKonan

We would have only 3 CB's (If Todibo is back) one RB (Roberto) if we sold Semedo and Umtiti.

We can't promote Araujo as Neymar and Martinez would take the last two Non-EU spots. We would basically further erode are already weak defense so we can spend big cash in buying Neymar and Martinez. Kante would add something to the Midfield but we would still be short in the Midfield unless you want Alena and Puig to be bench players.

For attackers we have the likes of Trincao and even Pedri still and Fati emerging.

Messigician

We would have only 3 CB's (If Todibo is back) one RB (Roberto) if we sold Semedo and Umtiti.

We can't promote Araujo as Neymar and Martinez would take the last two Non-EU spots. We would basically further erode are already weak defense so we can spend big cash in buying Neymar and Martinez. Kante would add something to the Midfield but we would still be short in the Midfield unless you want Alena and Puig to be bench players.

For attackers we have the likes of Trincao and even Pedri still and Fati emerging.

Araujo can get a eu passport I'm pretty sure.

Promote Emerson, Roberto becomes starting RB and rotational CM player, Alana bench CM player, Same with Puiq he should be tooonly play double pivot anyway so FDJ and Arthur starting Busquets for depth. I see no issue here? Just rely on youth for once

xXKonan

Promote Emerson, Roberto becomes starting RB and rotational CM player, Alana bench CM player, Same with Puiq he should be tooonly play double pivot anyway so FDJ and Arthur starting Busquets for depth. I see no issue here? Just rely on youth for once
Emerson has to be bought back and he's a Non-EU player as he's Brazilian.

Araujo won't be able to get a Passport for another 3 years if he were to be promoted.

Messigician

Araujo won't be able to get a Passport for another 3 years if he were to be promoted.

In La Liga, players can claim citizenship from a nation that their ancestors are from

It should be easy to find relatives or wibes like Coutinho and Suarez did with their wives

LABarcaFan

I for sure wouldn't leave Barca for Inter after only a year lol. I doubt many would go to a shittier team in a shittier league at 29 y/o and basically end ones career.

He was both RW and F9 during those years.

And what the hell are you talking about "coaches demanding from everyone to look for Messi", that's so untrue. That would be such a weird order to give.
Busi himself said something along the lines "the more Messi has the ball the better for us". It's the players fault for constantly looking for Messi.

Dembele has been injured and has looked like an unpolished teenager. Coutinho's mentality is shit. Griezmann was bought because Barto wanted to show his muscles. It's not Messi's fault for these players failing at Barcelona.

Yes. It is and thousands of Barcelona fans know that. The problem is that Messi is the best ever player in the history of football and we can not get rid of him. He has done great job for this club so we just have to be patient and hope he will not play past 35.

Stop this stupid swap deal rumours please. Inter can't afford Griezmann's wages and he won't accept to earn significantly less to go to a worse team in a country where he has never lived before.

This would be a terrible transfer window lol.

Why do you think is stupid this thread? We need to get rid of Griezmann and Coutinho, otherwise w'll still watch Club de Amigos playing for another 2-3 years or maybe more. The swap with Inter looks as good as it sounds. Conte wants Griezmann. Antoin will still get his salary and may form a solid duo (lets hope) with Romelu.
There is one another option, but is not 100% sure yet.
Newcastle United's owner Mike Ashley is finally set to sell the club for 300 m. pounds to PCP Capital Partners, an organization backed by the Public Investment Fund in Saudi Arabia. The new owner, Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman has plans to hire Arsen Wenger as a head-coach and to bring in several world class players. And the name of Griezmann is at the top of his list. The source is a well known British media.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

Why would you bring back Emerson? Do you think he is better than Semedo? I don't think so dude.
Why would you buy Araujo? He is 28 y.o. and since 2014 he was always on loan between Las Palmas and AEK Athens. For season 2019-20 in 5 games he has scored just 1 goal with no assists and you are willing to get this shit to Barcelona? This corona virus has affected many people, I can see that.

Calm down dude. We are not going to sell Semedo, so there won't be need Roberto to become a starter. Nor we need that shit Emerson. He is just another Junior Firpo. As a back-ups for the side backs we can promote players from Barca B. I understand you are bored because of no football worldwide, but there is absolutely no need to even mention the names of crap players and open conversation over it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans